You Got Caught By Me! Unfortunetly :(

Zacznij od początku

I felt like trapped food that was waiting for the spider to eat. Useless and stuck in a big mess.

Huh. I described myself quite badly. Like I was a fool.

Maybe because you are.

Did you just interrupt me again?

Yeah. Can't blame me. You sidetracked and I merely just told you the painful truth that no one wanted to tell you.

*a heavy sigh and a nod*

Sometimes I wonder what made me compelled to you.

Because your sweet but never really use your brain. Now GET back to it.

*a smile*

We will talk about what you said later.

Now sorry readers. Totally understand if no one checks out this book. With all the sidetracking we do.

Ok here we go again.

I tired to say something and nothing came out.

It's a little sad, if I say so myself. How I felt so useless.

*glances back at MK and gives her a glare*

"Your awake." Someone says.

"Muhmhumh"

I hear the steps come closer to me and I start to thrash against the chair scared of what would had happened. My dad had told me to be careful and never got caught. Though it was impossible to get caught at even. I tired doing what my dad told me to do if I did ever get caught. Which like I said was impossible but now was very possible as you can see the situation I am in now. Remember a moment ago when I said I was trying to do what my dad had told me to do? Well it wasn't really working at all. I wasn't really paying attention during that lecture...

The chances seemed impossible like I said before!

*sigh in the background*

Don't sigh at me!

*sigh*

Grrrrr! You sidetracked me again!

Who told you to comment on that sigh?

You did that on purpose!

Now you sound like a four year old arguing with his parents about what he didn't do wrong.

*his eyes flared at her angrily and looks at the floor. He gives her a mischievous smile and starts walking towards her trying to push her down on the chair. Instead she just stands there looking at him daringly.

You were suppose to walk backwards and sit on the chair.

That's not a fresh idea.

It was suppose to make you get nervous and your heart rate to accelerate.

I'd be lying to you if I said it didn't make me nervous.

*a smile creeps up his face and she wraps her arms around his neck. Her face tries to dive in for a kiss but, he backs away*

Nah uhhhh. Like you said. Not until this is over.

*she rolls her eyes to hide her disappointment. Though smiles at how I took her idea*

Maybe it won't happen at all after this ends. You were just so... charming at that moment. Basically you killed the mood.

And here I thought I came back with a good comeback.

Excuse us there.

So as I was saying.

Suddenly the thing wrapped around my mouth ripped out and stung my lip making me yelp in surprise.

As like a reflex I wanted to touch my lips to numb the pain.

Except I remembered I couldn't.

"Who are you?" I exclaimed feeling panicky all over again.

"Should I say your worst nightmare?" The voice says.

I waited for a second before replying.

"Was that suppose to be a joke?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I won't-"

I think I figured out why I ended up like this.

"Hey I'm not a robber if that's what your thinking. I'm Santa! You know the one who delivers toys to kids who are on the good list? I know it's hard to believe but, I'm Santa! Really! Everyone would be asleep in this house and every other house because of a spell that gets laid on them to make sure they don't wake up... except you were. Anyways I'm Santa. No sweat."

Silence.

The person mustn't be in shock.

Reasonable.

Santa is quite impressive if I say so myself.

"So I heard. Impressive huh?" I hear the mock in the person's voice.

Wait. Did I say that out loud.

"So...is the name Carry Woods on the bad or good list." The person ask.

"Are you a girl?" I suddenly ask since the name she asked sounded like a girl's and she could be wondering on which list she was on.

"Yeah." She said but it sounded weird when she said that.

"Can you release me now since I told you I'm Santa?"

"No" was her response.

"Answer the question."

Oh right.

I search through my head to find her name. It runs in the family by the way to be able to remember every person's name in the world. It's really easy.

"Your on the good list."

She snorts and suddenly I feel uncomfortable.

I didn't happen to be stuck with a crazy person? Could I be?

Her response made me feel uncomfortable.

"Then I suppose your on the naughty list then?"

"Huh" I said very confused at her comment.

Suddenly I felt a hard slap at my face.

That's a warp guys!

Uh...you just spelt warp.

It's fine.

No. Fix it.

Fine.

That's a wrap guys!

Better?

Yes. A lot.

But seriously that slap hurts. I can still feel it.

You deserved it at that moment.

No I did-

Shut up.

*he shuts his mouth slowly*

End of Chapter Two