You Got Caught By Me! Unfortunetly :(

So here we go again.

Because genius here was the one who experienced the capture-

It's kidnapping.

Capture. He will be your storyteller this chapter. Since he thinks he can do a better job than me...

I can. And you know it.

I bet the number of views on this chapter have dropped.

Of course not. They be dying to see me narrate this. The views would be blowing up!

Ego logistical.

No MK. It's call self confidence.

Well I pity it.

Ouch! That hurts!

Do you want to get tied again? If not begin the story!

Manners MK. I taught you better than that.

*pulls her hand down her face.*

Please, my favourite person in the world. I love you so dearly and to return my love, repay me twice as much love I have for you. So please, begin the story.

Oh! Your so sweet. I will do just that, my love.

*clears throat*

Wait! Why do I have to repay it twice much more. Shouldn't-

*her glare stops him from continuing and he smiles sheepishly*

We'll talk about it next time.

So let's begin!

Sorry for the hold up folks!

Now let's start!

My eyes slowly peeled open as my head still throbbed from getting hit.

I was never suppose to get caught. Or should I say, no one should had been able to see or hear me. Everyone in the house should had been sound asleep. Unless something fell on me and I blanked out? Could be.

Clutz.

Look who's talking. Let's not forget that time when you accidentally- wait a sec! You interrupted me!

My bad. Go on.

*Blowing air out*

I tried to move my hand up to ease the pain on the back of my head to only find that I couldn't move it.

I didn't become paralyzed right?

Wait a sec.

I'm positive my eyes are open. Why am I'm not seeing anything. It could be that I'm in a dark room. Yes that must be it.

You are quite optimistic.

Yeah. Unlike you who is so pessimistic. And did you just interrupt me again? What did you say before when I interrupted you?

Your getting a taste of your own medicine.

Well it's definitely sour.

Ok back on track.

I once again tried to move my arms and as well tried moving my legs. Except I felt a restraint that kept me from moving.

I should had never taken this Santa job. Why did I have to be the son of Santa?

I struggled against the restraints and felt it press into me more every time I moved.

Suddenly I heard a door open and faint footsteps walking towards me.