Chapter 4: The Aftermath

Mulai dari awal

"Nothing important."

"Not important? When is something not important to Sommer Cortés? Especially when she yells like that." Rayne said smiling.

"Hey! That's funny." Nique said.

"What?" We all asked.

"You and Immanuel have the same last name."

"That's weird." Rayne said.

I rolled my eyes. Some people are just too slow for words. Now nine times outta ten what does it mean when two people have the same last name? Anyway, I guess Sommer realized that Simone was still on the floor bleeding.

"I know one thing," We all looked up at her. "I'm not paying the extra fee there is for blood stains on the carpet." That's when Simone looked up. I giggled.

"Where did you learn to fight like that Somi?" Andre asked.

She sorta glanced at Immanuel. "Somebody." She said. That's when his phone started ringing, when he looked at it, and said the guys had to leave, of course.

"Kk, do me a favor and take Bloody Mary wit chu." Sommer said, we all bust out laughing. We hugged, some of us more than others, then they left with Simone.

"Well that was..different." Nique said.

"Yeah Som, you really fucked her up bad." I added.

"Yeah, but ain't nothing a little makeup can't cover up." We laughed and shook our heads, spending the rest of the night talking about random shit.

Sommer POV

I know I'm acting like I'm fine, but to be honest, I'm still just as mad as when I yelled at Manny. And that night I had some scary ass dreams about him, why I hated him and what he did. I just couldn't help it. The shit hurt, then and now.

Charisma POV

The next day when we got to school it was awkward as hell. I don't even know why. Me, Nique, Somi, and Ray walked through the doors and it got really quiet as they stared at us.

"Can we help you?!?" Nique yelled, everybody went back to what they was doing.

"You're so weird Niq." I told her. "But why was they looking at us like that?" I asked.

"I don't think all of them was looking at us. Most of 'em was loo-" Niq got cut off.

"Hey!" We all turned towards the direction of the voice. It was Andre, and Ray started grinning from ear to ear. Awwwh.

"Hey Ray." He said smiling at her, she just blushed and said hi back.

"Oh just forget we're standing here huh 'Mir?" I said to him, using the special nickname I have for him.

"Sorry, how was your night?" He asked me pretending to care.

"It was good. How was work?" I asked him. His smile quickly faded and he narrowed his eyes at me, I smiled and hugged him. "I'm just fuckin wit you. Now tell us why everybody was staring at us when we walked in?" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah about that..Simone's here." He said.

"...And?" I asked, cause I was confused.

"And? Her face is fucked up! Her stomach probably look the same way." Sommer looked up at him, he gave her a sympathetic look...the hell?

"But what does that have to do with us?" She asked.

"Apparently people knew we were plannin on spending the night with yall," He said. "and they put two and two together and..yeah."

"Oops." Rayne said.

"Why are you saying oops? As if you feel sorry for her or something." Sommer replied looking at her.

She's been snappy all morning, at all of us, but I let it slide cause she was just in a fight last night. Yesterday I learned that Sommer was a cool bitch, she obviously has some deep-seated issues but nothing a few hugs and a few months of therapy couldn't fix though.

"I don't, I was just saying oops because shes coming down the hall, and you need to calm down." Right as she said that, Simone and her "friends" came down the hall towards us, and when I say friends, I mean bitches..and not in the good way.

"Hi." They all said in high-pitched harmony, why the hell are their voices so high?

"...Hey, how ya feeling?" Nique asked as if she actually cared.

"Good." She replied.

"Doesn't look like it." Ray mumbled. I giggled cause I was the only one that actually heard her clearly. I noticed that all her "friends" were just muggin the hell outta Somi for no reason. Good thing she was on Tumblr and wasn't paying attention.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing Simone, damn." I retorted.

"Well-" Simone started but gco.

"Ugh, can we go? We gonna be late for French!" Sommer whined.

"Rude ass." One of Simone's "friends" said under her breath.

"Bitch do you want the same makeover I gave Simone? No, then shut the fuck up!" she yelled, getting up in her face. She need to calm down, she yellin' at people like that, the teachers here don't play. She walked off, but she ran into Immanuel. I saw him pull her somewhere with him.

'She'll be fine.' I thought.

"Well she told you." I said as I walked to French. Our French teacher be pressed when it comes to coming to class on time. I heard words as I walked away, but if she cant say it to my face then it don't matter to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

like i said the weekend wasnt exactly "ideal" for me. but i tried, dont yell at me.

5 Votes and 5 Comments !