March 10th 2014 (Zack)

I step off of the plane and am taken back by the heat. Here I am with a pair of jeans, a bright orange t-shirt, and a white and grey horizontally striped sweater, IN TEXAS. Why you ask? I'm Canadian eh? How am I supposed to know how hot it would be in Austin? Yeah, yeah, I could have checked The Weather Network but I was lazy okay!

I walk into the main building and quickly pick up my luggage before looking around the place. Simplistic. It seems to be cream coloured for the most part with sky blue bordering the doorways and creating the walkways. I search for the man who is supposed to be picking me up before I melt. Of course, late. I sigh and head off towards the main exit. Maybe I can meet him outside. As I walk I pass people of all sorts; tall, short, thin, and stout. All having that "American Pride" for who they are. I sigh and look towards the ground. Although my vision is obstructed by my chestnut bangs over my thin framed glasses, I am able to sidestep out of everyone's way. I look up to be in front of the exit. I hesitate before stepping out.

The sun blinds me for a few seconds before I am able to see. Not a cloud in the sky, but the Sun does seem... Bigger, for some reason. Well, bigger than it did in Ontario for that matter. And not any snow on the ground, wow. My parents would be lucky if there wasn't any snow back home. The grass seems to be a lush green even in this weather. Oh, there he is.

"Sorry I'm late, ready to go?" He asks. I nod as he starts leading me to his car. I look him over, jeans and a black t-shirt. Tattoos are all over his arms and he has a very peculiar mustache. We make our way through the parking lot and find our way to his car. A black SUV. He pops open the back and I quickly throw my bags in before silently slipping in the passenger's side.

"You don't talk much do ya?" He asks. I shake my head and look down, subconsciously picking my nails. "Well, that might be a problem. But I think we can encourage you, Zack," he smirks. I look over to him, smile, and shrug.

"Maybe," I say quietly. He grins and puts the car in gear, taking off without a warning. "Shit, Geoff!" I yell, to which he laughs. "You almost gave me a heart attack! Slow down!"

"See, told you," Geoff smirks and slows down slightly. I watch the streets calmy as we drive through the city. My phone vibrates slightly as I receive a text message. I pull my phone out of my pocket and unlock it.

1 new message:

Kat: Hey Xendork, you off your plane yet?

Zack: Yeah. I'm in Geoff's car right now!

Kat: Lucky bastard.

Zack: Yeah, yeah, SHADDAP

Kat: I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Zack: -_-

Kat: So, you're gonna meet the Achievement Hunters, right?

Zack: Duh. I am the newest hunter. Geoff said I could unpack and head to the office.

Kat: Cool, so that means your gonna meet Gavin right?

Zack: I told you to shut up

Kat: I don't remember you saying that.

Zack: One word of it and I will end you

Kat: So you aren't gonna tell Gavin you like him?

Zack: Fuck you

Kat: So that's a no.

Zack: You don't say? Oh, gotta go. Just pulled into Geoff's driveway

Kat: Say hi to everyone for me!

I shut my phone off and open up my door. Geoff doing the same. He opens up the back and grabs two of my bags while I grab the last one.