I frowned as I stood up and walked to Ashley. She had never yelled at me like that before. "Ashley, I'm sorry."

"Stop being a fucking baby!" she yelled.

She pushed me and my back landed against the wall. The picture frames on the wall moved and some even fell off.

I stared at Ashley in shock. She promised she would never hurt me. She broke her promise. A tear slipped out of my eye.

"Don't ever talk to me again! You're a worthless piece of crap!" she yelled, pulling me up by the collar of my shirt and slapping me across my face.

I started crying harder and raised my arms in front of my face to protect myself.

Ashley pulled my arms away and punched me. I fell to the ground, blood dripping out of the cut in my lip.

She spit in my face and laughed.

I used the little energy I had left and looked her dead in the eye. "Eat shit and die."

She scoffed and kicked me in the ribs a few more times before leaving and slamming the door shut behind her.

I laid there on the floor, bloody and just entirely broken.

After a few minutes of just uncontrollably crying, I barely made it to my room.

I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts. There was literally nobody I could call and ask for help. I had no friends and my parents didn't care.

That's when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Lyndsey. I got your number from Ashley a while ago and thought we could get to know each other a little better since you're tutoring me and all. It's totally fine if you don't want to.

I quickly put her phone number in my contacts and have her the name 'Lyndsey 🖤'.

I dialed her number, frantically trying to wipe my tears away who were already merging with the blood from my lip.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lyndsey. Can you please come over to my house?" I said, my voice coming out more like a whisper.

"Holy shit. Are you crying? You live next to Matt, right?"

I nodded but realised she could see me. "Yes." I managed to get out.

"Okay, I'll come over right away. See you soon." she hurriedly said before hanging up.

I let my phone fall on the ground and laid down in my bed. I didn't care if my bed was going to be covered in blood and tears after this. I just wanted to lay here and do nothing for the rest of my life.

There were a few knocks on the door before it opened and Lyndsey came it. I hadn't even hear her come in the house.

She saw me and immediately ran over to me, engulfing me in a tight but also careful hug to make sure she didn't hurt me.

"Who did this?" she said, her voice lacking all kinds of emotion.

"Ashley." I said, bursting into tears again.

Lyndsey held me tighter but seemed to get more angry too. "I'm gonna kill that bitch. How could she do such a thing to you?" she yelled.

I clearly flinched at her yelling and her gaze immediately softened as she looked at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Lyndsey softly picked me up bridal style and carried me into my bathroom. She placed me on the counter next to the sink and started taking care of my lip which was heavily cut open.

We had just had a first full conversation today and now she was already acting a like a real friend.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I don's exactly know what led to this but she didn't have the right to do that at all." Lyndsey said.

"Thank you, Lyndsey." I said, my voice still sounding broken and hurt and I was trying my best to suppress he tears who were threatening to come out of my eyes.

"No problem but call me Lynn. I hate Lyndsey." she said, softly smiling at me. I couldn't help but give her a slight smile back.

Lynn turned to my bathtub and turned the water on, letting the tub fill to the brim and then turning the water back off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pulling on the ends of my sleeves.

Lynn saw I was nervous but smiled, immediately calming me down. "It's okay. I just want you to relax and take a bath. I think you deserve it after everything that happened."

"Thank you so much, Lynn." I said, ready to break down again.

Lynn smiled goofily and gave me another tight hug. I jumped off the counter and started to undress as Lynn turned around to give me some privacy.

I stepped into the bath and immediately felt the water warm up my body.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Lynn asked. I nodded and held my hand out. She took it and sat down next to the bathtub.

I played with the rings on her fingers and we just sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Thank you again. You saved me." I said.

Lynn looked up at me and sighed. "You mean more to me than you may think."

I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean by that?"

"I've had a crush on you for a long  but never got the courage to talk to you." she looked away from me.

I stared at the side of her face for a few minutes, trying to comprehend what she had just said. The Lynn Gunn just told me she has a crush on me.

"Lynn?"

"Yes?"

"You're literally the only one who cares and I'm so fucking thankful that you exist. I don't know if I like you like that but I'm surely already feeling something." I said, blushing afterwards.

Lynn smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Stoooop." I said, softly pushing her.

She leaned against the bathtub and put her chin on the side as she stared at me.

"You belong to me. My snow white queen."

------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! If you have any requests make sure to let me know!

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things!

~Kvrstvn, the hella gay one.