Chapter 48: Aurora's interior design

Start from the beginning

"SETH I NEED THOSE!"

"You...need to relax." Seth said that rather calmly as he walked back over to where she stood behind her drawing desk. He had a smug little smirk upon his face and an alluring gaze in his half-lidded eyes. Isis knew what he was doing and she shook her head saying as she tried to find a place to flee to,

"Oh no...No you don't...Don't you even...SETH!"

Isis screamed in shock and ran around the empty throne room with Seth running after her in hot pursuit following her every movement and laughing as they ran around stones and stayed in a standstill for a few moments only to have Isis bolt again. She laughed when he finally caught her though. Seth smirked before picking her up and slinging her over his right shoulder. Isis was laughing as he spun around in a circle with her still over his shoulder. Isis was playfully punching his back.

"Seth you're a real pain you know that."

"Oh yes I know that my dear," He stopped spinning and then held her bridal style in his arms as he smirked down at her saying in an alluring way. "But that's why you love me." Isis shook her head with a smile and said.

"Yes I do, you knucklehead..." She leaned upward to kiss him and moaned as he pulled her closer into the kiss only to have it interrupted by a sudden cough. They pulled apart to see Endor and Solaris smirking at them while their wives Lunaria and Airis were whispering over how cute they both were, as little Aurora, was giggling at them with a wide happy smile.

Lunaria and Solaris both looked at each other and winked over how these two resembled their own lovers youth before they had Aurora. Isis's face turned a beet red while Seth smirked at her. He chuckled only to get a hard punch in the arm by Isis when he set her down on solid ground.

"OW!"

"Serves you right for distracting me from doing my work,"

"Yes but your relaxed now aren't you though?"

"Yes I am thank you for that." Isis kissed him again and Endor coughed for a second time.

"Err Ahem somebody order a few extra hands or should we come back later?"

Isis and Seth blinked as they turned to face their guests and Seth was the one to speak.
"What...oh um yes thank you Endor. I could sure use the extra help with all the heavy lifting."

Solaris cracked his knuckles and said with a cocky grin. "Just leave that to me and Endor, ladies." Lunaria turned to face her husband and spoke with a raised eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh ahem darling, need I remind you that you're not the one with gravity powers here, and some of those stones are way too large and heavy for even you to carry."

Solaris smiled apologetically towards his wife who rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I want to help to!" Aurora said as she tried to pick up a large stone. Airis laughed and said in
her sweet motherly voice as she watched Aurora struggling to lift it like her father, Endor, or Seth could.

"Aurora sweetie I think you can help Isis and Seth in another way."

"Yes I could use your help with the décor that is if I can remember where Seth hid my
sketches."

She glared at Seth who sighed and walked over to the stone that Aurora had tried to lift and lifted it off the ground so Aurora could get the papers. She saw the drawings and said with a smile.

"I like the designs you have so far, but you are keeping the artwork on the walls right? There to pretty to destroy Fairy Godmother."

"Yes Aurora I am they are the part that ties me to my Egyptian origins, and I could use your help in restoring them if you'd like?"