WAR

Y/n's POV

Ah! It's not healing! Agh!!
Fuck!!
Well I have to accept the fact that they tried very well to kill me but I guess they forgot that I am not a human being. I AM A SUPERNATURAL BEING!!

I smirked a bit as I opened my eyes but soon it widened as I saw Guy2 pointing a revolver at the eyepatch-guy.

No!! No!! I have to save them! Save him! I have to but it's hurting even if I am moving an inch! But I have to save them somehow!! Think Y/n Think!! Think fast yaar!!

I looked at my blood as an idea strucked inside of my mind.

As much as I know this is my blood right!!?? That means.. yeah!"

I tried to move a bit down but it really hurts whatever! Right now the thing which is important is to save the two waiters! I moved my head as it reaches towards my blood. I opened my mouth and licked my blood as i regained a bit of energy.

Agh! I taste pretty bad! But don't have time for this right now! I hope this works.

The next moment I knew was that I was standing infront of the eyepatched-guy, covering him like a sheild. The bullet passed through me as i screamed in pain.

"Ah!" I screamed. "You bloody fuckers!! What did you think!!? You can kill a monster like me so easily with that quinque like thing!?" I growled in anger towards the two black coat guys as they were shocked.

"Oh! So you are not dead yet? Ohk-ohk , then we will try to kill you first!!" Guy2 said as he smirked.

Guy1 stood up from his sitting position. He walked towards guy2 and opened his mouth to speak.
"Well!! IT WILL BE A GREAT MATCH!! What do ya think about it!? I am ready for it!!"

I smirked a bit towards him, but only i know what's going right now inside of me. My bad! My stomach is still aching!!

Guy2 run towards me with his case as he opened it and it turned into a scythe while on the other hand, I turned my right eye's eyeball white.

Guy2's POV

As I opened my case and turned it into a scythe while running towards the girl, I was amazed as I bumped into air. I looked up at her, her smirking face. Her right eye's eyeball slowly turned white in color, and it was beautiful but all these things doesn't matter at the battel field!
Right now, she is my ENEMY and I am her ENEMY!

I looked back at Guy1 from my shoulder as I gestured him to attack the two waiters, and I hope he got that! I looked back at the girl, her right eyeball has turned blue which reminded me of the ocean.

Suddenly a beam of water came towards me but I prevented it from coming near me as I put my shield in front of me and moved it like a sheild.

Without wasting a second I attacked at her with my scythe but my bad, she dodged it. She jumped in the air and kicked my back at least three times, making me fall on the hard, wooden floor of the cafe.

Suddenly, something tied my hands together and the same goes for my legs.

"Your game is over now!" The girl said as I looked at the thing which tied my hands.

Oh! It's kinda like roots but it's hard to break. Agh! My bad! But the game is not over yet girl!

I looked at her with a smirk.

Wonderful! Her right eyeball is now of green color.

"You think so?" I said as my smirk grew a bit wider.

"What do you mean!!?" The girl growled at me as the both of us heard someone screaming.

Y/n's POV

I looked at the guy2 in anger as I hear someone screaming.

I looked towards the place from where the sound was coming from and was shocked as I saw Guy1 fighting the waitress with his quinque and I guess he hurted her as I saw some blood dripping down from her leg.

"You know na, that a SUPERNATURAL BEING  like you can't use more than one power at a time?" Guy2 said as he chuckled a bit.

I turned my right eye's eyeball to white color as a protective shield like  covering appeared, made up of air which surrounded the two waiters.

Ah! It's paining too much now!! My.. my.. my sto..mach

Suddenly guy1 ran towards me as he attacked me  but my good luck, I dodged it and kicked him on his ASS.

"hey!! You shouldn't kick someone on their ass!!" Guy1 said in anger as he received a punch from me which landed directly on his cheeks.

"Everything's fair in love and war Mr. and this is a WAR!!" I said as I punched him again, making him fall on the ground.

"Aahhhhhhhh" I screamed in pain as I felt something get inside of me and then again outside of me. I grabbed my stomach as i fell down, on my knees.

Ah!! Who the fuck did this!!! Fuck him!! Ah!! It was already aching so much and now it's aching even more!!

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my head as he lifted me up and then the next moment I knew was that I was thrown towards the counter table.

"Ouch!!" I screamed again as I felt myself getting weak.

My head is aching so do my stomach and if this will continue I am sure I won't be able to protect them.

I felt my eyes getting back to normal as I lied there.

Normal POV

Guy2 put his sythe inside of you and then he pulled it outside.

"Ah" you screamed in pain as you fell on your knees while grabbing your stomach.

Soon Guy2 grabbed you by your head and throws you against the counter table, making your head bleed too.

"I agree with you on that! Everything is fair in love and WAR!" Guy2 said as he smirked.

Anyone can say that the two waiters were scared. The cafe was all bloody bloody. And slowly slowly the protective sheilds of yours started fading away and soon it vanished.

Guy2 walked towards you, placing his scythe towards your neck.

"Hahaha!! See I won!! And now I will kill you!!" Guy2 said as a beam of light came out of the scythe. He moved his arm to cut your neck but was frozed in the middle by yours getting opened.

Your POV

Weak, weak, weak, I am weak!
And... n.. now I am going to die!
So, this is what it feels to being killed by someone's hand.
I guess, this is the last moment of this bitch! Ah, Waiiiiiiit!!!
N-no!! I can't die! I can't! 
I have to protect the two ghoul waiters!! I have to do something!!
Think of something Y/n! Think fast yaar!!
Ah! I am not even able to move right now! I.. I need.....!
Oh wait!!!!! Fuck!! How can I forget the most important thing about me! Fuck!!

Guy2's POV

The girl slowly opened her eyes and the next thing I knew was that pain covered my left shoulder.

To Be Continued

Author's Note

Hey hi guy!!
I hope you are liking my story!
And here's the next part is out! I hope you all liked it too!
Have a great day/night!
See ya!

Disclaimer:
I don't own any characters of Tokyo ghoul!