Laughs & Creepy Calls

Beginne am Anfang

"Ms Grey why you so cranky? You didn't get that good-good last night, did you." The guy from before asked. Cece and I were DYING!

"Mr Guillaume, I'm very disappointed in you. You let the bad influence of those two get to you." I don't know what she's talking about, Cece and I are straight A students. This is our last year, we're not trying to come back to this dump.

"Ms Grey, you need to CHILL!" Cece shook her head at her.

"RIGHT! She's always on some bullshït. Ms Grey, why you always PMSing? Is it cause you're a 45 year old virgin and you'll never get some dïck?" I asked her.

"THAT'S IT! YOU THREE, GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!!!"

We walked out of the class and just walked around. I'm not trying to get in trouble here.

"I can't believe you said that!" I laughed.

He cracked a smile. "You're the one who said she'll never get good dïck and that she was PMSing."

"Y'all need Jesus." Cece shook her head.

"Whachu talkin' 'bout? I saw you throw that pencil back there."

"But you were checkin' me out though."

He shrugged. "I gotta let a fine áss girl know she's sexy."

"Oooooook. That's my que to leave." I'm not 'bout to be here when they start something.

*Ω°Ω°Ω°Ω* THAT NIGHT *Ω°Ω°Ω°Ω*

--------Layla's POV~~~~~~~~

I pulled the window up and slipped inside the room.

Nick wouldn't be back for a while, his 'wife' is going on a trip and coming back next Tuesday, and his kids are going to be at a sleepover at their friend's house. We'll be home all alone.

We gon' be together whether he likes it or not.

---------Toni's POV~~~~~~

(A/N: 👆 This is Quisha's friend)

"After she did her homework and watched Courage the Cowardly Dog, she was knocked out. I put her in bed."

"Thank you so much Kasey." I reached in my purse and handed Sam's babysitter a 20. "Do you need a ride home?"

"No, my boyfriend's coming to get me. Bye Ms Blye."

"Bye sweetie."

I locked the door behind her, dropped my purse on the floor and plopped down on the couch.

I'm tired physically and mentally. Being a single working mom is hard. I don't know how Quisha does it. Especially with two kids. I mean, I love Sam and all but this is a lot. But I wouldn't trade her for anything. Markus is a monster but we sure made a beautiful child together.

I went to check on Sam then went to take a relaxing bath.

I opened the water and stripped down. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I still don't see why Markus kept stepping out on me. I took care of myself and stayed in shape even after the baby. I did my best to look appealing to him. I stopped trying when he continued to cheat after years of us being together. After that I decided that I had enough and decided to start thinking of my little girl's future.

I didn't want her to grow up like that. I wanted a better life for her. I didn't want her growing up thinking me and her father's relationship was normal. I had plans for her, and Markus wasn't in them.

I put the bath fizzer in the tub along with my Victoria Secret bubble bath. I slipped in the water and my sore muscles started to relax.

About 15 minutes into it, my phone rang. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

I heard nothing but deep breathing.

"Hello? HELLO?"

Beep!

They hung up on me.

What the hêll?

**

What do y'all think about this chapter? ¿ o no? It was supposed to be longer but..... It's been too long so I had to give y'all a 'lil something.

Nancy.....

Cece though..... I know someone who would actually do that.

La....... Still crazy asf I see.

Toni....... Who was that caller?

VOTE! Over 2.82k votes for Thug Love!!!! Bruhh I love y'all =) ❤❤❤❤❤

COMMENT to tell me how you feel about this chapter and the book. ⬇⬇⬇

FOLLOW me here and on Vine @The Latest.

Add me on Snapchat @davedabozz. Snap me, I'll snap back.

Filler...... and boring asf

I ʟʊɦ ʏօʊʊʊʊʊs! ❤

-Dave =D ×~× ✌✌✌