no taste buds

we both went to get the cloth we was now sitting in front of eachother

she tied the cloth over my eyes i could help but laugh because she took awhile to kiss me

i had cut a lemon and put it on my lips i ended up licking it. it was good so i did it again i pinched his nose so he couldnt smell the lemon then i kissed him i pulled back and he started licking his lips he looked so sexy doing even with a blind fold on.

her lips was soft very soft tasty it took me two trys to figutre out it was a lemon it was so sour i guess she put more juice on the second time but i knew what it was when she first kissed me i just wanted another kiss.

he kissed me his lips was all gooy and cold i giggled after he pulled away i tasted it and it happened to be jelly strawberry jelly at that..he was being ti easy with these time to spice this game .

i covered his eyes and nose i took a taki and rubbed the red spice on my lips i leaned in and kissed him, this kiss was longer he added his tongue i pulled back and laughed as he licked the spice and started hissing for something to cool it down with

i got alil carried away and stuck my tongue in i was too much into it, but once i tasted the spice my mouth and tongue felt like it was on fire. it got hot and my eyes began to water i hissed but i didnt want to give up i guessed hot peppers bannana peppers hot Cheetos and everything i could think of.

i laughed at how he got every guess wrong i told him they were takis and showed him the bag. he rolled his eyes covered my eyes and nose.  i waited then he kissed me it was disgusting it was cherry juice. the score was me 2 correct prod 1 correct 1 wrong this is the final round and this time he would be the one to strip.