judge judy

kapitel drei [03]

......

"your mother and father told me you've tried commiting suicide multiple times."

"yeah, so?"

"i want you to tell me, why? was it because of your sister's case?"

"kind of."

"oh. what do you mean kind of?"

"she was suffering so much. although she was mentally ill, she told me so many things that i didn't know. she told me how the world could be cruel and dangerous and inhumane. they'd do anything just to extract every bit of happiness from you, and it would leave you depressed, and sick, kind of like her."

"did she know about your plans?"

bobby shook his head.

"she told me people judged her a lot, and that they should just leave the judging to judge judy."

_________________________

"people are animals," rose said as she painted her nails black. "why do you say that?" her brother, bobby asked as he admired her nails. he thought the color looked cool and went with her complexion. 

"don't you see, bobby? look on the news, look in school- in your own neighborhood."

"i still don't get you." she sighed and closed the nail polish. 

"it seems as though all the world is filled with pain... don't you get bullied at school?" he shook his head, and later added, "but you do..."

"yup. i do. it's because i'm crazy."

"i don't think you're crazy." rose grinned and ruffled her younger brother's hair. "people judge others too much. they should just leave it to judge judy."

......

// sorry it's short, gah. thank you for your reads, and votes c: