The brunette pushed the little shot glass around the table lined with glass-beer containers laying neatly along with some finished bottles. She's at a small pub near the company, and she's quite tipsy. Wendy wanted to talk with Yeri, mostly about the deal with Irene, but she's quite embarrassed to confess her relationship to Yeri.

Yeri arrived with a thick folder in her hand, looking slightly tired but still has that lively vibe to her. Wendy laughed awkwardly when she sees Yeri pulled out a chair and sits next to her, setting the folder down to make the littlest sound.

"I want to give up the mission." Wendy started with her drunk voice, making Yeri sighed as the little girl reached for a small glass of soju.

Yeri dropped the glass, but quickly catch it as she widened her eyes at the brunette. To be honest, Wendy looked like a small mess; she laid her head on her forearm and her breath had a slight alcohol smell. Yeri's hand reached out and lightly smacked Wendy's forehead, making the older girl scoff in annoyance.

"What are you do--ing?" she winced as she slapped Yeri's hand.

"Then what are you saying?" Yeri replied in annoyance when she downed her own glass of soju.

"Geez, are you deaf? I said I don't want to do the mission anymore." Wendy yelled with her cheeks bright pink, "I don't want to use Irene for the agency's missions."

"What?"

"I said-" Wendy covered her mouth, cough a little because she was feeling nauseous, but quickly grab Yeri wrist in surprise.

"I don't want to do this mission anymore, it makes me feel guilty whenever I'm with Irene."

"I don't like that guilty feeling. Well, I shouldn't be guilty if I'm not in love, right?"

"Ah, that feeling is messing up with my work.."

"I-can...ah-can you...tell-Taeyeon..." Wendy slammed her head straight to the table, making Yeri screeched in surprise.

Her gaze softened on the older unnie as she shakes Wendy, she had been waiting for the day Wendy finds love that she really want to chase after. Yeri just hoped that whoever Irene is, she's the right person for Wendy.

"Seungwan-unnie ah, you need to wake up to go home. Ah, seriously, tomorrow is a school day." Yeri shook the drunken mess more vigorously, making the brunette yelps in annoyance but she got up anyways.

Yeri took Wendy to her car and quickly drove home.

---

The woman slipped away in the slumpy night, as she ran to a building after she looked around carefully to make sure no one is spying on her. She quickly shoved the door, went into an elevator and arrived at an office. She knocked it and pulled down her hat as she panted and wait for the door to open.

"Jisoo?"

Irene unlocked the door and greet her junior, who was catching her breath and Jisoo clutched her hand with great speed. She was relatively calm, but her breath was still hazy. Irene smiled somehow, and pulled Jisoo into the room and close the door. Irene was at the agency headquarter to plan her attack, then she heard the door and was met with Jisoo.

Jisoo chugged a cup of warm tea and Irene was patiently pouring out another warm-up for her.

"Unnie, your girlfriend...." Jisoo laid on her back, "Like, you'll have to be calm when I said this, okay?"

Irene mentally shook when Jisoo mentioned about Wendy, she probably knew that something is up with Wendy but the brunette was so pure she had crossed that out of her mind a long time ago. Her hand somewhat shakes, but she napped calmly which earned a sigh from Jisoo.

"I saw her out of bar today, with a mission-evaluator. And that evaluator, she's from the opposing company. I recognize her, and the two were chatting, they're close. You told me about how suspicious your girlfriend was, I think I've just...ingrained it."

"A-"

Jisoo swayed her head from side to side, looking up at Irene reluctantly. Irene expression is still the same, she didn't let out any sign of disappointment at all.

"Oh well." Irene set the cup on the table and tries to keep her hand from shaking.

Something out of Jisoo mouth terrified her, even though she considered the chance of Wendy being an agent. She kept a faithful grin on her face, comforts Jisoo and said that she was fine and told Jisoo to quickly come home to her girlfriend.

"You promise to tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine really. Do I look broken?" Irene smiled and patted Jisoo's head as she closes the office's door again...

---

It's been quite long, sorry. I'm just really caught up with school assignments and still trying to organize my academic actives at school since I'm still in high school.

The next update is coming soon, thank you for reading.