Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard, that bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I feel so free when I am singing, I forget about my problems and hell I have a lot of them, when I sing I have this sensation that everything would be okay, that's why I don't give up on life. Life is hard but all I have to do is be strong and keep the faith. 

You're probably thinking now: How can you be so strong? You have to face a lot everyday, how you can handle? Are you always that positive?

I try to stay positive and find the good in everything, I don't do this for anyone, I do this for me cause all I have to do is be strong.

*Bell Ring*

Shit, time to go. I left the auditorium and when I left the auditorium I am stoped by Mr.Schue.

"Hey Mr.Schue, any problem?" I asked him.

"That was you?" He asked with a surprised face.

"What was me?" I asked confused.

"Who was singing in the auditorium?" He asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I know just the glee club are allowed to use, I'll not do again, sorry." I said.

"So, who was singing was really you?" He asked smiling.

"Um...yeah." I said unsure about what I should answer.

"Please join the glee club." He asked and I chuckle.

"Never going to happen." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"People there hate me and I don't sing in front of people." I said.

"They don't hate you." Mr.Schue said.

"Mr.Schue, I know that they hate me and so do you." I said.

"Please Rachel, you have so much talent it's a waste not to show the world." He said.

"Thank you, but never going to happen." I said to him and he seem disappointed.

"Just give them a chance." He said.

"I'm sorry Mr.Schue, but I can't. Just to be near them my body starts to shake, I am terrified to be near them, I'm sorry but I can't do this." I said and went to my class.

-Glee Club Rehearsal- Later that day

Mr.Schue POV

I need to fin a way to make Rachel join the club, without her, we will never win Nationals. She have this beautiful voice and she's so traumatized about everything that she doesn't even want to come near the club.

"What do you think?" Finn asked.

"Did you liked?" Kurt asked.

"Mr.Schue!" Santana yelled.

"Um...What?" I asked.

"Did you liked the performance?" Puck asked.

"Did you even paid attention?" Quinn asked.

"Sorry guys, I am just thinking of something." I said and they all made confused faces.

"Guys I have a new assignment for the week." I said and write on the white board "Bullying."

"Bullying?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, this assignment is for you all think about your attitudes with the others." I said.

"But we don't make bullying to anyone." Puck said.

"Unbelievable." I said. "You guys don't even notice."

"Notice what?" Santana asked.

"The slushies, the names, push against lockers." I said pissed off.

"This isn't bullying, it's just jokes." Quinn said.

"Are you really saying this right now Quinn? You guys still think that you're right? This ain't a joke Quinn! This is bullying! Bullying is use superior strength or influence to intimidate someone, typically to force him or her to do what you want! And this exactly what you do everyone everyday!! You guys use your popularity to intimidate the rest of the school!!" I yelled at them.

"Relax Mr.Schue." Puck said.

"Who here who is not a jock or a cheerio already got slushy by them? Or forced to do something you didn't't want to do?" I asked mad and everyone who is not jock or cheerio raise the hand.

"See, you guys practiced bullying. Any of you already stopped to think how the other person feels? They have feelings, a lot of them. Any of you thought about the next? If you all stop being so selfish you may realize how wrong your actions are. Can someone here please tell how it feels, being the other? How do you feel every time you're slushied?" I said mad.

"Feels suck." Kurt said.

"You feels like trash." Artie said.

"You feel that you don't belong." Mercedes said.

"It's really really suck." Tina said.

"You guys realize now? Feel now? It's not a joke, hurt people." I said.

"I'm sorry guys." Finn said.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry." Santana said.

"You guys feel like this?" Quinn asked with a sad voice.

"We used too, but then you guys joined the club and stopped doing this with us." Mercedes said.

"The thing is Mercedes, they stopped with you, but what about the others? A lot of people still are slushied, still hear crap everyday. This needs to stop." I said.

"Mr.Schue, why you just talked to us today?" Puck asked.

"Because I realized that I was being a terrible teacher ignoring" I said. "So instead singing a song, you guys will apologize to everyone. And if you don't do this don't comeback to glee."