Rachel Berry

My name is Rachel Barbra Berry and I'm 17, I'm at junior year at McKinley. My life is very very suck, I'm bullied everyday and I just can't take it anymore, I don't know why I don't end my life, I have all the reasons but I think the only thing who keeps me alive are my dads, they are my best and only friends, they are my safe heaven.

I don't think anyone ever notice my pain or if noticed, just don't care at all. I have fear, just the thought to go to school makes me freak out, I have panic attacks sometimes, yes, the bullying is that bad. Sometimes I act like I'm sick just to don't go to school, just to have one good day, just to have peace. And the worst is if someone ask them (jocks and cheerleaders) why they do this to me they will say things like "She's a loser" or things like "She's ugly" they don't have concrete reasons to do what they do.

I love my dads, like I said they're my safe heaven. But they're not home that much, always traveling the whole world because of the work, I miss them all the time. But I admire them, they fight about they want, they're a gay couple and unfortunately a lot of people are stuck at the last century. I don't know how to exist in a world without them.

As I said, my dads are always traveling I'm a really lonely person, I don't bother be alone, I'm used to it, when I'm not with them, I'm alone. I don't have any friends, of course any boyfriend so I learned how to try to be happy alone. I appreciate the time that I am alone at home cause when I'm alone that means that I am finally in peace, with no bullies and slushies. 

I really like to sing, the school have a glee club, but I'll NEVER join in, all of them are there, the people who makes my life a living hell every time they have the chance. Almost everyday beside go to the cafeteria I go to the auditorium, I really like to be there, I go there and play the piano and sing, no one hear me of course cause is time for lunch. I sometimes write musics, but no one would never find them, I don't want anyone to find.

This is basically my life, nothing special. You probably thinking "how you can handle this?" and I'm sincerely will answer you: I have no idea.