Chapter 2: Stolen Cappuccinos & Skipped Lessons

*T_A_M*

Chapter 2: Stolen Cappuccinos & Skipped Lessons.

Alicia , Chase & Julie up there :)

I have no idea what have gotten over me to put 'See you again' on the side , but whatever it's a great song , so ...

Enjoy xx

____________________

I pushed open the glass double doors of the café we were supposed to be meeting at. The conditioned air hit my face hard, and immediately the smell of fresh coffee reached my nostrils. To say that I was nervous would have been the biggest understatement of the century.

No, I was not out on a date, nor was I meeting my boyfriend whatsoever. Actually, what was making me nervous, to the point of having clammy palms, was breaking the news of my impending moving to my friends. To be more specific, breaking the news of my moving to my friends, especially my very overly-dramatic best friend, Alicia.

I looked around the small shop, and that's when I noticed the mess of brownish blonde hair at a table at the far back of the café. And then, I was met with green eyes that were staring at me, and not just any green eyes, the familiar emerald green that could only belong to my childhood best friend, Chase Heights.

I let out a sigh and wiped my palms on my jeans, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen. As I made my way towards them, Chase smiled at me, so the rest of the group turned in my direction to see whom he was smiling at.

Alicia Dilaurentis was the first to spot me. And apparently my pace was just too slow for her liking, because just when I was about two tables away, she got up from her seat and greeted me half-way with a hug.

"Oh, Lexi! I missed you so much!" my drama-queen of a best friend greeted.

I rolled my eyes, but hugged her back.

"Hi Leesh!"

"You know we just saw each other last Friday morning at school. Which, by the way, was just yesterday, right?" Noted my brown-haired best friend, Julie Price.

Alicia and I broke apart, and I gave Julie a smile and a wave. "Hey there, Jules."

She smiled back, giving me a quick hug. "Hi Lex,"

Julie and I broke apart and we went to sit down at the table they had chosen. I sat next to Julie, while Chase and Alicia sat opposite us.

Chase raised his eyebrows at me."Well?"

"What?" I asked faking innocence.

"Don't I get a greeting too?" he asked.

"Oh... Hi Chase," I said faking boredom.

He glared playfully at me, and then shook his head."One day, you'll realize how much you love me, but by then I'll be long gone," he said dramatically.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I pulled his cup of cappuccino toward me.

Caffeine. My weak point. I smiled taking in the scent of coffee before taking a sip.

"Umm... Excuse me, who gave you permission to take a sip from my coffee?" Chase asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I raised one of my eyebrows, taking another sip while not breaking eye contact.

He shook his head, smiling in amusement at me.

A throat cleared from next to me. So, I turned to Julie questioningly, only to see that she was giving me a teasing look.