Begging/calling them daddy in the bedroom

Ask: soooo I'm a whole slut for block b and seeing your recent posts about them make me so happy and I just love them so much, I was wondering could you please do a reaction of their girlfriend begging them to go faster during sex or them whimpering and calling them sir/daddy? whatever you feel more inspired pr comfortable with

Zico/Jiho:

Your fingers dug into the sheets as screams left your mouth. Jiho groaned from behind you and his hands gripped your hips as he picked up the pace. His hand moved from your hip up your back, putting pressure on the middle of your back, your arms fell from under you and your cheeks was pressed into the sheets. You could hardly think straight, your eyes rolling back. "Daddy~" You whimpered, the word slipping out of your mouth.

Jiho chuckled, pulling you back up and pressing your back to his chest. His breath was hot on the back of your neck and Jiho pressed lips to the side of your neck. Your orgasm washed over you and you screamed.

"That's it. Tell daddy how good I make you feel."

Kyung:

(Check out his new song "Instant" it's so good)

He was going slow, just to tease. Kyung's lips brushed yours and he pressed his forehead to yours. You whimpered at the slow pace, knowing he was doing this to tease you and drive you crazy. His hands held your thighs and he smiled at your neediness. "What do you want me to do? Tell me." He whispered, halting all actions and stilling inside you.

"Please go faster, please Kyung. Fuck." You whined, making him smile even wider. He thrust teasingly again, making you rake your nails down his back. Suddenly his pace picked up and a small scream left your mouth.

"I fucking love it when you beg."

Taeil:

His tattooed hand came down on your ass as a sign for you to go faster. Your hands braced his chest, picking up the pace. You were now bouncing on him and though it seemed like you were in control, you weren't. Taeil pulled you flush against his chest and took over, thrusting into you roughly. One tattooed hand came up and wrapped around your throat. The action made you look at him and your moans were subdued.

"Daddy, fuck." You whispered, the choking only allowing this much noise to leave. Taeil groaned and you wrapped your hand around his tattooed wrist. Taeil kissed you and nibbled on your bottom lip before loosening his grip on throat.

"That's right, call me daddy."

Jaehyo:

Your legs were resting on his shoulder's as he hovered over you. His thrusts were slow yet strong and the angle was good enough to make you arch your back. Jaehyo cursed, leaning forward and pressing your knees to your chest. The new angle made a loud breathy moan escape your lips. Jaehyo smirked up at you and continued.

"Harder please." You begged, tetering on the edge of an orgasm. Jaehyo obliged, picking up the pace and slamming his hips into yours. Loud screams tore from your throat as you orgasm washed over you, clenching around him. He sighed at the feeling, chasing his own orgasm.

"Fuck you sound so good."

Ukwon:

Ukwon smiled at the way you back up against him, obviously wanting more. His fingers tangled in your hair, pulling you back harshly. His hips slapped against your ass as he picked up the pace, enjoying the way you mewled for him. Your back arched further, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Daddy please don't stop." You mewled and he chuckled loudly. His delivered a harsh slap to your ass, the slight bruises from his harshness already forming. Ukwon leaned forward, kissing a line down your spine.

"I love it when you call me daddy."

B-Bomb/Minhyuk:

There were moments when Minhyuk could be soft and moments when he could be incredibly rough and teasing. Tonight was one of those nights. Your wrists were tied and he was doing his best to make this miserable. His thrusts were shallow and slow, torturous in other words.

"Please, harder." You begged, tugging your restraints. Minhyuk only smiled, ignoring your pleas. It was his moment to tease you and he was in control. Moments like these were his favorite, he loved seeing you needy.

"Begging won't always help you, doll."

P.O/Jihoon:

Moments like these you treasured. Jihoon's breath tickled your neck and his hands gripped your thighs. His thrusts were gentle and loving, yet still managed to take your breath away. His voice was soft and sweet and you were blissed out. "Daddy." You mumbled as he took care of you.

Jihoon smiled in the crook of your neck, continuing his soft thrusts before kissing you intensly. Your tongues fought for dominance which he obviously won and picked up the pace.

"I will always take care of you."