Secret relationship and s/o is afraid to get married

Ask: can i request a block b reaction where they're in a secret relationship and want to marry their partner but their partner fears the reaction of their own parents ❣

Zico/Jiho:

Jiho knew his reptutation being a rapper and such. On one side he understood you hiding things from your parents. But it was incredibly frustrating to him. He loved you sooooo much and he wants to marry you. Yet he knows your parents opinion means alot to you. But he finds it kind of painful that you fear your parents reaction of him.

"I understand your worried about what they think. But this hurts me, it really does. Just tell them."

Kyung:

Kyung is very much a "smile through the pain" type of person. The fact that you were scared of your parents' reaction of him really stung. He didn't want your relationship to be a secret in the first place, it was a struggle to him. But the fact that this was preventing you two from getting married, something he really wanted, it was an argument starter.

"I don't think you understand how much this hurts me and our future."

Taeil:

He understood his appearance was a bit intimidating, in spite of his height but his heart and mind was always in the right place when it came to you. Wasn't that enough? Taeil wanted to be able to show the world he loved you and prove to your parents he did by asking for you to marry him. But if you couldn't bring yourself to tell your parents about you two, it would make him question your relationship.

"If you can't even tell your parents about us... what are we doing?"

Jaehyo:

He had a hard time understanding why you wanted to keep everything under wraps from your parents. It really frustrated him but he kept it inside most of the times. But it hurts him that whenever he wants to post something with the two of you he can't and it hurts that he saw a ring he wanted to put around your finger and he doesn't even know your parents.

"We need to tell them. Regardless if your scared or not. We can't put our life on hold for this."

U-Kwon:

Ukwon isn't scared for his feelings. He wants you to know he doesn't appreciate the secrecy and he doesn't like the feeling of insecurity from you. He wants to start a new chapter in his life, whether it's marrying you or leaving you because you're embarrassed of him.

"I don't like this. We need to tell them, cause I can't continue if this goes on for much longer."

B-Bomb/Minhyuk:

He wouldn't know how to feel. On one hand, he understands, but on the other hand he just wants to be able to show you he loves you and he can't continue to do that. Especially of you can't tell your parents about your quite serious relationship.

"Please tell them. This hurts me. This hurts me a lot."

P.O/Jihoon:

Jihoon would feel so hurt. Like a wounded puppy. He wouldn't understand why you were so scared to tell them. Jihoon wants to start life with you and he would have told his parents about you right away. It would really hurt him and crush his confidence.

"What did I do to make you so scared that your parents won't like me?I don't understand."