A New Home

My dad went to my mom and she did not see Me with him, she felt suspicious and asked
'where is zodge? What did you do to him'
My dad kept both his arms on my mom and said
'oh honey, he is lost, it's only you and me' he said it by coming closer to my mom, my mom felt angry and pushed my dad away she ran out of the house and she she was going to cross the road but that is when a car dashed her and she.....
I was coming back home and I saw her lying down, I ran as fast as I could and I cried loud, I tried to wake her up but it did not work, my dad saw it and came down and had angry look at my face and he said.
'how dare you kill your own mother, you might be 5 but you are still corrupted..... LEAVE HER!!!!'
I tried to explain dad that it is not me and he would not listen.
A week later was my mom's funeral and on the way the way my dad took me to the orphan's school, we went inside and I saw a lady sitting on the chair, her name was Mrs penny?
My dad and I sat on the chair and he looked at Mrs penny and said
'A week ago i saw this child on the road crying for help, I took care of him for the week but you know that I am a busy man and I cannot take care of him'
I was shocked and Mrs penny looked at me and said
"Don't worry we will take care of him"
My dad took me away and wispered to me saying
"If you tell them that I am your dad.... Then I don't think that you will see your future again"
By saying the he left me, and I knew that my life is going to be horrible...