Chapter 9: Adult sized tantrum

Please please don't skip this note- This is really a kind of summary of Civil War more than anything, I felt this needed to be added to do the next part that I'm planning, we'll also get to Thor and that mystery soon so get excited! Also, and this...

Please please don't skip this note- This is really a kind of summary of Civil War more than anything, I felt this needed to be added to do the next part that I'm planning, we'll also get to Thor and that mystery soon so get excited! Also, and this is important, please understand that I'm not Team Cap bashing at all. I am 100% team Tony and obviously so is his daughter, though, so there is some defending his side and such and she does make some comments that give off the air of bashing, but in her defense, it's her father these people are messing with. Don't worry though, all will be fixed with everyone soon. Thanks for reading! Please enjoy!!! (p.s. enjoy the video of Tony Stark as Alexander Hamilton because, omg, it's amazing)

Spencer hated this. As she sat on the long black couch she debated calling her father and telling him nevermind. She would even let him pump her full of meds if it meant she no longer had to do this. She hated talking about her feelings. She supposed that was something she got from her father, but either way, it sucked. She stared at the man sitting in front of her boredly as he sighed and leaned back.

"Spencer, I don't think you're taking this seriously," he said. She rolled her eyes.

"I am. I just don't see the point in this," she replied, pulling her legs up onto the couch with her.

"The point is to not only talk about things you're bottling up but to learn some tools and methods to use when you're feeling low," he said.

"Let me ask you something," she said "do you really think you can help me if you don't even understand what I've been through?" she asked roughly.

"Yes. Not only have I been highly trained but I've worked with kids that have gone through many of the things you have before as well," he answered. She huffed, that seemed to be unprofessional of him, and ran a hand through her hair and grabbed her rucksack that had been sitting next to her.

"No one can be trained to understand something like this. I think we're done for today." she stormed out of the office, ignoring the doctor as he called her name, and passed her dad on the way out of the waiting room. Tony frowned but stood quickly and followed her out.

"Spencer, what happened?" he asked, keeping up with her quick pace.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't want to spill my guts to someone who doesn't understand, he can't, he doesn't know." she complained. They reached the car and she quickly climbed in. Tony sighed but followed her lead and got into the driver's seat. He turned to her and she looked at him expectantly.

"Are you even trying? From what I've heard and the recommendations, Dr. Jones is one of the best," he said.

"I don't care. I'm not going back," she insisted. Tony ran a hand down his face.

"Do you have another suggestion? I'm willing to do someone different as long as you're willing to try," he said. She thought about it for a moment before sighing and nodding.