Chapter 1: Moving in

Brooke's POV

Hello folks, welcome to my life story. My name is Brooke Bailey, I am 19, I am from Boston and I love playing basketball. I live with my mother and older brother, Jayden but I don't have my father anymore. He was shot by police because he kept hurting my mom, both mentally and physically, then even also attacked the cops. There was no better choice. Despite of his crazy behavior, I loved him and I would do anything on this world to bring him back. Nobody can replace your own dad. Life gave me a big punch but I didn't go on my knees. I am still known as that outgoing bad girl. Yeah, a bad one. I kinda started smoking and drinking, to forget about my tough times and I also love to say what's on my mind, even if I have to curse, I would do it. Wanna know how I look? I have light brown hair, green eyes, I am tall and skinny. I have sport skills, I was born to do sports. I already have a warm place in my high school team, Boston Slayers and my biggest dream is to get a chance to play for NBA team. My other hobby is firefighting. I know it's very dangerous but I am not afraid of adrenaline. The risk is profit! You might be surprised but I am a bi and I am happy with my girlfriend, Alessia. So that's pretty much all about me for the beginning, let's continue this story and follow me on my life adventures!

"Al, love? Can you help me with this homework?" Me and my girlfriend were solving some Math tasks and just enjoying each other when my mum barged into my room.

"Girls, sorry for interrupting you but I have some important news for you both! Meet me downstairs!"

"Well, that ruined the mood." Alessia shrugged her shoulders.

"Wanted to have more fun together, love birds?" Jayden appeared there.

"Oh Jay, shut up and get your frickin butt out of here!" I yelled at him and headed downstairs.

"We are here, mum. What's happening, may we know?"

"Okay, I don't know if this will please or sadden you but...we are moving to Nashville!"

"To Nashville? What? Why? I love it here!"

"But everything reminds me of your father here, I can't stay here anymore. I can't feel him in the air. I need to go away from this place, I lived there all my life and I became bored of it, plus I want to start my singing career!" Mum admitted.

"But I don't wanna leave Alessia!"

"Darling, you can bring her with you this time! And you two can visit each other often!"

"Like really, mum? Boston is quite far away from Nashville, don't ya think?"

"I agree with you but it's not like on the other side of the world. Now, get your stuff packed, tomorrow, we are gonna leave this place, forever!"

That night...

"Have you got everything, Brooke?" My girlfriend asked me. I don't wanna live without her, she is so caring.

"Yeah, everything, sweetie."

"Are you upset, hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, Al. It's just that I don't think we can handle long distance relationship. This decision is probably the hardest I have ever made but I must obey my mom."

"Don't worry, I get you. I will miss you but I can move on. Your family should be the most important thing for you, Brooke. Here, come to me and enjoy the last night with me here. At least, tomorrow I will discover your new place with you but after this week, I have to leave you there. I know, it sucks but we will be okay.

Next day, Nashville, Tennessee...

After four hours of boring flight, we finally landed here. I was sitting next to Alessia all the time but mom with Jayden were sitting right behind us and we became fed up with mom's speech. She couldn't stop talking about how much she loves country music and she always wanted to visit Nashville aka the town of music. Now, her dream became true. I wonder if my life will get even better here. We left airport and sat into the nearest taxi. After like twenty minutes of ride, the driver stopped in front of two houses. One smaller and the other the huge one. I guess one of these houses will become my home and staying, permanently.

"We are on the place!" Mom happily announced.

"But which one of these houses is ours, mom?"

"The smaller one." She answered back with the smile.

"Oh nice but to who belongs the bigger one? I wanna know who will be our new neighbours!"

"There lives the Cimorelli family!"

"No way, the Cimorelli sisters from that famous band Cimorelli?" Alessia opened her mouth.

"Yep, exactly them!"

"Oh my gosh, you got so lucky to have such a famous neighbours! Baby, aren't you excited?" Alessia asked me.

"I don't know about some Cimorelli, duh. Sorry, I am not a big fan of music." I sighed.

"I just came here but I already like it. C'mon, get into our new house!" Mom grabbed the last piece of luggage and we all headed towards the house. Did we make the right decision?