In The City We Sinning

Start from the beginning

«Holy shit! That was amazing! I cant even explain. Like- it was wonderful and made me so happy.» I yelped out with joy. He smiled at me. «I know how you feel. See, I told you it would be amazing.» I smiled at him, his eyes were filled with the reflections of the city lights and the buildings. His hair was placed perfectly, with a strand of hair hanging gently over his eye which gave him a rough yet somewhat attractive look. He was standing with his whole body towards me, I noticed his broad shoulders. The little smirk he had on his lips. His perfectly smooth skin which reflected the lights and the shadows, making his cheekbones and jawline defined and chiseled.

I couldn't help but smile even more so I looked down. «What?» he chuckled. I shook my head. «Nothing, oh it's nothing.» I said still with my smile plastered on my face, and  my hair waving in-front due to the wind. I looked up again and chuckled. «Whaaaat?? Come on, just tell me.» he begged. «It's nothing, it's just-» I looked away still with a smile. «It's just what?» he impatiently asked with a smirk. I turned my head back and looked directly at him. I took a deep breath in and sighed. «I haven't felt so alive in so long, and I never thought it would be because of a fucking skateboard.» I faintly laugh.

He chuckles and looks down then up at me again. «Well, things can surprise you. As well as people.» he says enigmatic. «Try to bend down while you skate. It picks up more speed and you get to see more of the city, kind of. You experience more of the skyscrapers.»

«Really?» I ask. He laughs. «Oh, y/n.» he says as he puts his arm around my shoulder. «How much I have to show  you.» I chuckle as we start walking.

____

We were at a parking lot and we were skating. Well, I tried to bend down while skating but that shit was hard. But Finn was flaunting all his skills.

«UuuugHHH! Fuck my life! This shit is too hard!» I grunted

«What? Why?» Finn came over. I rolled my eyes. «HOW is it so easy for you? It's fucking impossible!»

Finn laughed.
«What!? It's not funny!» I exclaimed. «Yes, yes it is.» he faintly chuckled. «I'm sorry but not everyone can be as good as you. You're flaunting your skills on purpose aren't you? To smear It in my face.» I snapped back. He chuckled and shook his head. «No, no. I swear I don't!» he laughed. «Here, okay. Show me how you would do it.» I did as he said and showed him how.