week two.

Friday 6:45 PM

Grace looked at herself in the mirror and turned as she heard the door open. "Where are you going?" Benjamin said as he stood at the door with Ailsa as they both looked at her scrunching up her hair. Grace looked at them. "Um going out with the girls." Grace said. "Well it's my birthday so are we having a party because Josefina texted me." Benjamin said as he and Ailsa shared a laugh. "Ben, Ail. Look I have a date but you can't tell no one." Ailsa looked at her. "Well good luck with that I'm going to bed." She said walking out. Benjamin looked at her. "So who's the lucky guy." Grace looked at Ben. "Um, this kid Daniel, but it's nothing serious." Ben opened his mouth. "The Daniel?" Grace looked at him as she slipped on shoes and looked as her phone buzzed a message from Daniel. "Kelsey's boyfriend Daniel?" Grace rolled her eyes. "He's not her boyfriend and I'm only doing it for her, he said he would apologize for being an asshole if i went on a date with him." She said standing up and putting on a sweater. "Wow Drama." Ben said standing up and walking. "Good Luck Gracie." Ben said with a smile. Grace sighed and grabbed her bag and slipped her phone in her back pocket. She walked downstairs and went through the apartment lobby and took a deep breath as she saw his car parked, she saw the door open and slowly walked to the car as she slowly got in and shut the door. "Hey, you look gorgeous." Daniel said with a small chuckle. Grace looked over at him and rolled her eyes a bit. "Let's just go." She said as she looked out the window as he started the car and drove off.

They arrived at the destination as he parked the car in the parking lot and got out the car as he saw her sitting there. "Well are you gonna come?" Daniel asked as he looked at her. Grace ignored him and sat in the seat, Daniel looked at her as she sat there and shut the door opening the back and grabbing some stuff as he shut the door and walked down a small hill. Grace sighed and looked as he walked off and got out the car slowly shutting the door, slowly walking walking to where he was looking at him as he was sitting on a bench, she slowly sat on the other side of him and looked over at him. "This place is called the lady bird lake, it's the most beautiful place to see the skyline." Daniel said as he looked as the building of Austin Texas were glowing. "My parents always used to bring me here, when we just needed to get out the house." He added. "Are you cold?" He asked her as he slid a blanket over to her. "I'm fine, I like the cold." She said looking over at him. "Well it's supposed to snow tonight, so your gonna love it." She looked over at him and nodded. "Um okay.." She said as she looked at the sky. "If someone else would've went up to you to apologize, would you have asked them?" Grace asked as she looked as he was pulling something out his bag. "Um no." He said as he let out a small chuckle. "Tea?" Daniel said trying to hand her a cup as she looked at him. "No thanks." Grace said crossing her arms as he sat the cup of tea in the middle of them. "Your not very talkative on first dates." Daniel said as the wind picked up. Grace looked at him. "Look, I only did for Kelsey, I didn't even wanna be here." Grace said looking at him Daniel looked at her. "Then why are you here?" Daniel said looking at her. "I'm here because you pressured me, and you wouldn't leave Kelsey alone." Grace said as she looked at the lake in front of them. "If you just would've kept your promise, I wouldn't have messed with her." Grace rolled her eyes. "Mhm right, why are you even trying with me hm?" Grace asked him. "You think I'm gonna fall in love with you cause trust me I'm not like the rest of the girls at our school." She said as he let out a small laugh. "Well that's one of the reasons why I like you." Daniel said. "It's because your.." He was about to speak as his phone started ringing he pulled out his phone and looked at the caller ID and answered it standing up and walking a little bit from Grace. Grace checked her phone to see a message from Josefina opening it to see a picture of her, Megan and Benjamin, she looked up as Daniel approached her. "Um we gotta go." Daniel said grabbing the bag and walking to the car Grace stood up and followed behind him and went to the passengers side before getting in she spoke. "Uh just so we're clear, I don't owe you anything now." Grace said looking at him. Daniel looked at her. "No you don't." He said a little firm getting in the car and starting it as she slowly got in the car, as he took off quickly.