26

The once beautiful mansion that had become used to the presence of the handsome beauty, Now was a wreck, Mark was going insane. He broke everything in the house, he kept calling Haechan but the latter never answered so he dashed his phone down. He pushed all the books off the table, broke every glass object, he was bare foot, his hair a mess, his knuckles bleeding. He wasnt Mark, he was a hideous beast right now, tears flowed down like avlanches. Jaehyun had been pushed when he tried to stop the head boy, Yuta was pushed, Lucas had a scratched arm. Mark literally was someone they never knew.

Mark was broken, Shattered and his head throbbed so much it felt like his head was been squeezed. He wanted to throw up, he was mad, not at his sunshine, but at Koeun for hurting his Haechan. The older boy screamed and screamed destroying everything that he could see. It was like his body was giving up, he lost his beautiful savage boyfriend. His first and last love. His eyes were blury and couldnt decipher his surroundings. The right side of his head painfully aching.

"Mark calm down." Jaehyun tried again but the head boy punched a frame near him, the shards digging deep into his white knuckles.

"Why do you even hate Haechan so much? Stop it man." Lucas snapped at the screaming older. Words didnt come out for Mark, so he punched Lucas on the face.

Five days, Five freaking days he has been away from Haechan, and it practically killed him. It was like Mark felt like he was dead. It hurt so much, He couldn't feel the pain the cuts gave him. He never cheated on Haechan. No he never could. He fucking loved the brunette so much. The brunette was his world right now. He wanted to live with Haechan forever but Koeun shattered his whole life.

"I'm calling Taeyong." Jaehyun announced at called his boyfriend.

"You have to hurry. Or Mark would surely kill himself." Jaehyun panicked into the phone and hung up.

"Mark stop it. You'll hurt yourself." Yuta held Mark tightly, but the older screamed and shouted even more. His voice going hoarse.

Mark tugged at his hair, the pain becoming unbearable, his body slowly giving up. His eyes tearing more as he blinked and blinked.

It was 16 days, Five days after the mental break down that Haechan faced, His friends tried their best to talk to the pale boy, thinking the head boy got into a fight with Haechan, but the beautiful boy locked himself up, Crying on his bay window day and night. He laid looking at his phone light up a hundred times with the name he loved. Yet his mind was else where, and eventually the phone died.

Taeyong had been called to deal with the shit that had just happened. Jaehyun, Yuta and Lucas were at Mark's house, And Jaemin, Jungwoo, Jisung and Chenle were at Haechan's. Unlike Mark, the sunshine wasn't going insane, he was slowly falling apart. Deep down in the inner souls of his heart he knew Mark would never cheat on him or dare to hurt him, but that girl was carrying his boyfriends child. The school was talking about it. And Haechan was a tangled mess right now. 

"Haechan? It's me hyung." Taeyong's soft voice made Haechan shift a little, yet took him hours to move and open the door for his brother. 

Haechan looked skinny and awfully white, the golden skin a memory, as he sat watching the road like an orphan child.

"I heard what happened." The doll like boy sat before his brother, the eyes that carried so much of emotions seemed blank and red. His stubby fingers playing with the sterling necklace that the older adorned him with. "Hae, Do you really think Mark cheated on you with Koeun?" Haechan shook his head slowly, Whispering a soft no.

"Then why did you do it? Haechan he loves you so freaking much." Taeyong groaned at his brother.

"S-She's pregnant." Haechan whispered again, a stray tear falling down his left eye.

"She's two months pregnant Haechan, and Mark has never left your side for the last three or four months, he stopped clubbing he stopped being a Cassanova for you." Taeyong frowned at the sniffling boy, clearly angry for not believing his boyfriend. "You have to believe the man who loves you like crazy!" 

"T-They spoke of him having her at his house." Haechan's lips trembled, his eye's watering.

"I don't believe that, Jaehyun said they walked into Mark's room like about 16 days ago and he was butt naked and it was sure he had sex with someone." Taeyong thought deep, "But the other wasn't there when they had arrived he said. Where were you then?"

"I-I was in the closet. I-It was me. W-We did it." Haechan choked on his sobs, holding his chest painfully as he gasped for breath.

"WHAT!?" Taeyong freaked out looking at his little brother, his eyes watering like a waterfall. The older pulled him into a tight hug as Haechan balled out his eyes. His hands hugging his stomach as he cried louder and louder.

"I hurt him, The whole school thinks he's the father of her baby. I...." Haechan jumped off the bay window and ran off to the bathroom to throw up. Taeyongs eyes widened, as realization hit him.

"Haechan?" Taeyong walked into the bathroom as Haechan washed his mouth. "A-Are you....Are you pregnant?" The older searched his beautiful brothers face, the brunette nodded slowly bursting into tears.

"How-How many weeks?" The older held Haechan as he guided the trembling boy to his bed.

"16 d-days." Haechan barely spoke but then the motherly boy heard him well.  That's when everything fell into place.

"Stupid!! Open your eyes. It was you who was with Mark the night before the day Jaehyun and the boys gate crashed into Mark's house, So you are carrying his child and not Koeun, why can't you understand that Haechan? Mark never cheated on you!! " Taeyongs eyes sparkled but his phone lit up and when he answered his eyes grew wide. "Come. He needs you."

"H-He probably hates me." Haechan cried but was dragged down stairs and their friends followed the two brothers.