4

Donghyuck hated two things in his life, One was his mother and the other was Mark Lee. The older simply made him sick to the bones. He washed his lips and sighed. The fact that the older was a cassanova made him even more disgusted. The reason he hated his mother Doyoung was that he married someone else when Donghyucks dad died in a car crash. True he was just a baby back then but he had learned of the truth one day when searching for something in his mothers drawer. Donghyuck loved Taeil more than anything, Yet Doyoung had not given him Taeils surname. And the thought of their 18 year old son knowing the truth they still couldnt tell him the truth. He hated it. Johnny was Taeils younger brother, his only uncle though not blood related he did everything he could for the golden skinned boy. Ten was one of the best Aunt/uncle any nephew could ever have.

"Planning to kill Mark in different ways, Hmm?" Ten giggled from behind Donghyuck.

"I wouldnt waste my precious brain cells on a cassanova like Mark. I was thinking about Mom. And Dad." Donghyuck smiled at his uncle who gave him a big hug knowing the subject always stole the bronze haired boys joy.

"Go down and forget about Doyoung okay?" The Thai man ushered the pouting boy away.

"HANAH I missed you!!" Jaemin pulled Donghyuck so he'd fall onto the blankets on the floor.

"It was literally 30mins idiot." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"But still..." Jaemin giggled but being the best friend he was he sensed something off in his Hanah. "You okay Hanah?? " The caramel haired boy looked at Donghyuck.

"Yes. Just remembered mom." He smiled at Jaemin and the other nodded.

"Move big head." Mark kicked Donghyucks back as the TV view was being blocked.

"You piece of shit!!!" Donghyuck stood up punching Mark on the face, making the rest of the boys jump three feet back.

"I told your fucking head!! Stop exaggerating the issue." Mark pushed Donghyuck off his lap as he pinned the younger down with force.

"You fucking kicked my back. I'll break your leg!!" Donghyuck pushed the head boy back placing a knee on his chest.He got off stamping Marks leg making him groan.

"Dipshit!!" Mark pushed the later on the floor.

"STOP IT GUYS!!" Taeyong screamed helping Donghyuck up and glared at Mark. "It's your fault Mark."

"You are my best friend not his!!" The head boy shouted.

"You hurt him first. Say you're sorry. Now." Taeyong demaned but Mark just sat back doing nothing.

"Geez he's so awful." Chenle and Renjun clicked their tongues.

"So stubborn!!" Donghyuck glared at the older now crossing his legs as if he had won a president election.

"Jisung no!! Thats 16 when you multiply it." Donghyuck groaned at the makne who couldnt get his math right.

"Sorry hyung. I'll do it again." Jisung pouted rubbing off the equation.

"Jessica, Its all your fault! If you only hadn't pulled me into the bleachers!!" Donghyuck threw a crumbled paper ball at the Caramel haired boy.

"Its pretty peaceful up here though. Really. I get time to think." Jaemin smiled sweetly before going back to doing homework.

"Tsk. Whatever. Oh finally Jisung." The older smiled when his friend got the right answer.

"Hyuck the principal wants you at his office like RIGHT NOW!!!" Chenle came running and flung himself on Jisung.

"Fuck Mark if he did complain. Can this day get any better?" The older threw his hands up in the air as he left the bleachers.

Haechan took a deep breath as his knuckles tapped the high wooden door. A soft come in sounded and he walked through the door unsure of what awaited him.

"The Scholorship student, Lee Donghyuck?" The principal looked up from some papers.

"Yes sir." The younger figetted and locked gazes with a frowning Mark Lee.

"Excellent grades. You top higher than Mark himself." The principal smiled at Donghyuck. "You'll sure be the head boy once Mark graduates."

Donghyuck only smiled not knowing what to do or say.

"Please help Mark with being in Yeri's place. She wont be here for a few months due to personal reasons." The principal smiled at the two glaring at each other. "You guys might thank me someday." He chuckled dismissing the two boys.

Mark speed walked his hands clenching. Donghyucks eyes kept flashing in his mind everytime he closed his eyes and the soft lips on his cheeks were driving him weirdly insane. The head boy punched a random wall as he cursed the golden skinned boy.

"I hate him!!!" Mark dashed the prefects room door closed.

"Whom? Donghyuck? Want me to make you feel better?" Koeun smiled sitting on his head boy chair.

"Get out!!" The older snapped at the giddy girl.

"Mark common. Whats wrong with you? You havent sighted the club in a week!!" Koeun stood up from her seat.

"Non of your business!! I dont want to see your face again. Ever!!" Mark gritted his teeth throwing a paper weight on tbe wall. It only happened once with her, and ever since then she's been after him for months.

"Mark I like you cant you see that?" She pleaded.

"No. Now get out!!" Mark was so loud this time that she shuddered and left with tears.

"Geez man, Just give her what she wants. Thats what you are after all. A professional Cassanova." Donghyucks voice filled the room soon after.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mark turned around growling.

"Reporting to duty duh!! I had to inform Jessica first. So Im late." Donghyuck sassed.

"Look here you little devilish bitch, Stop messing with me. Or I'll hang you." Mark grabbed his collar again. Which made Donghyuck madder and the younger reached for the basket ball on the other table and backed off hitting Marks face with it.

"Take that!! You better lower that voice if yours Lion." Donghyuck laughed but Mark just fell on his knees holding his head. The younger panicked crouching as he looked at the older who just fell on his shoulder.