The First Enemy

Amy was always hurt by the third family that she now is living with, from the second day she came to them they treated her as if she was someone who should clean and work for them, they were always hitting her so strongly if she made any little mistake.

Amy didn't ever cry or care for what they are doing to her. Instead, she just listened to what they were telling her to do and made all with a smile in her face.Now she has lived six years with this family and she is now talking three languages: Korean, Japanese, and English. Amy was always silent that no one can ever hear her voice, everyone that saw her and tried talking to her thought that she is mute.

But one day when her third father, who is not even her father, was shouting on her saying " I told you to clean my shoes before I go to work, why didn't you clean it, Hah." He was shouting thinking she will just nod like always, but he was surprised by what she said. " I'm sorry mister, but I'm not your daughter nor your maid so you can't shout on me like this , and also it's not me who chose that you adopt me, so pleas if you wanna hit me , you can but you can't tell me to clean your things. " He was really surprised and his jaw drop when she talked, but then he got angry and hit her so strongly. What he didn't know is that she is way stronger than him. So, when he was about to hit her, she held his arm and twisted it so strongly that it was about to break.

When she let go of his hand, he was so scared to even get close to her. " Oh, I'm so sorry mister is your hand alright? " said Amy, " No it's not ok, stay away from me, I'm gonna give you to another family tomorrow so get your things ready quickly and I don't wanna see you until the end of the day. " He said, scared to even move, because it was the first time for her to talk.

The next day he let her get out to the street and just find a place for herself. He said, " Now that you don't wanna work here get out and find a place where you will not work and just relax, which I think will never happen." While she was walking in the street holding her bag, there was some strange guys staring at her, she tried to pass them without getting close to them, but while she was passing one of the guys who looked like he is the leader or the leader helper, held her hand strongly and pulled her to a dark place where no one can see them.

She tried to run away but they were surrounding the place, then one of them pushed her strongly to the wall and then he hit her head strongly to the wall and said " are you happy by getting hit, why are you not crying or shouting for help like other girls?" He said it while holding a knife in his hand, " No, of course I'm not happy, but I know who will laugh at the end." Amy said. But they didn't care and they kept hitting her so she kept bleeding, but not crying or shouting. Then when she was all done with the guys, she started showing her strength. She pushed them strongly far away from her, then anyone who would get close to her she would just hit him strongly so he start bleeding.

At the end when they finished, she got out with a smile in her face that meant she won the fight. She kept walking in the street, not knowing where to go. But then she found a cafe shop and entered, " Hello, can you pleas tell me where is the owner of this shop? " she asked one of the workers, " Yes he is inside that room." The Girl worker said.

When Amy entered the room she said " Good morning, sorry if I came in the wrong time but I have a question." The owner looked at her curiously " No, the time is great, what is your question?" The owner asked. " I saw a sign outside the shop that says you need a new worker. So, can I work in here?" Asked Amy " you look young for working but if you really want you can work here." The owner said, he also looked young, he looked like a teenage and his name was Fred. Amy said thank you and then got out of the room after signing the papers, Fred gave her a house with another worker who is working in the shop. Amy was ready and excited to start her first day tomorrow.