Ohne Titel Teil3

Bruce woke up and looked at his son. He smiled and carefully got up. He put the blanket around Dick and went to the bathroom. While Bruce was in there Dick woke up and looked around. He couldn't find Bruce and tried to climb of the bed. He fell and started crying. Bruce heard him and ran to his son. He picked him up to calm Dick down. The boy felt his father and started to calm down. Bruce smiled and went with Dick to kitchen. He put his son in a highchair and mashed some fruits. He went back to Dick and started to feed him.
The little boy giggled and tried to grab the spoon. Bruce gave it to him and watched Dick trying to feed himself. The mashed banana was all around his face. Bruce took a napkin and wiped Dicks face smiling ,,its not even 10 am and you are already making a mess,, Dick squealed happily and gave Bruce the spoon. He finished feeding his son and took him out of the highchair. Bruce went to the living room and put dick on a blanket on the ground. Instantly the boy rolled on his belly and started crawling. Bruce watched ever move Dick made. He loved this boy and would make sure nothing ever happens to him. Alfred picked up Dick and went to Bruce ,, Master Bruce, i have to remind you that you have to go to office now,,  Bruce sighed and went upstairs to get ready. A few minutes later he said bye to Alfred and Dick and went to work. As the door closed, Dick looked at it waiting for his dad to come back.

*time skip to evening*

Bruce came back and out his briefcase down. He looked around and tried to find Dick ,,the young Master Dick is in his crib,, said Alfred and Bruce went upstairs to his room and went inside. He saw Dick standing in his crib, looking out of the window. Bruce picked him up and asked ,, what are you looking at Dickie?,, The boy points to the window and Bruce looked to it. Outside were fireflies flying around.

A/N: sorry it took so long but i just had a lot to deal with