S/O is shy around them but comfortable with others

Ask: Hi! How are you? Could I request a Block B reaction to their girlfriends being really shy, but when she's with people she's comfortable with she's more talkative and funny? Thank you so much!

Zico/Jiho:

He'd question if he had done anything wrong or made you feel uncomfortable in any way. He wouldn't be at peace with it at all.

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Kyung:

He'd be a little more at peace with this than Zico, but he wouldn't be at fine with it. He didn't like the fact that others could make you feel so comfortable and that he made you feel uncomfortable.

Taeil:

He would be incredibly frustrated. He would want you to be so comfortable around him. It would make him feel like you weren't sure about your relationship, when he was in it for the long run.

"Do you not see this going anywhere? Because I want you to be comfortable with me."

Jaehyo:

He would be confused. He'd ask the others what he was doing wrong because he really didn't get it.

"What am I doing wrong,Y/N? You're so different around me."

U-Kwon:

He'd be kind of mad about it. What was so weird about being alone with him that made you get so shy?

"Jagi, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong because this is frustrating."

B-Bomb/Minhyuk:

Also very confused. He loved that you could be shy but he hated that you could be so open with others. He wanted that with you.

"Is there a way I can get you to open up?"

P.O/Jihoon:

He loved how shy you could be around him, but it also frustrated him. He felt like other people knew you better because of this.

"Can you open up more to me, Jagi? I would appreciate it."