Chapter 32: Nothing I Expected

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was super tired and i didnt want to wake up. Pattie was screaming for me to wake up. I didnt want to get up. I felt sick. But as Pattie wants, Pattie gets.

I got up and went to take a shower. I almost fell getting in the tub. So far not so good. Today was finally my Sweet Sixteen! Today was my birthday and party. I was so excited yet nervous. Pattie and I had to do soo much. I got out of the shower and put on a tank top and shorts.

I brushed my hair and put on my sandals. I had to wake up Anna, she was also going to join us. I left my room and went to Anna's. I opened the door slowly, and saw her still sleeping. "Anna wake up. Today is my birthday." I chessed.

She got up and gave me a big hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." Anna yelled. i laughed and released. "Thank you, i love you too!" I smiled widley. "You're finally 16! How does it feel?" Anna joked. "Fabulous." i laughed.

"Come on, some ladies are going to come and do our hair, makeup, and nails." i said. We both squealed in excitement. "Okay, im going to shower first." she said. "Alright." i responded and left.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I screamed and ran around the house. I went downstairs and saw Justin with Alfredo, Ryan and Za. "Hey." i said.

They noticed me and smiled. Justin ran up to me and hugged me. He spun me around while i squealed. "Happy Birthday Jessica!!!" he said. He put me down and smiled at me. "Thank you." i smiled.

We both walked toward the guys. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said in sync. I giggled. "Thank you." i smiled. "Finally 16 huh?" Ryan smiled.

I nodded proudly. "Yes, I am and I can finally drive a car and then crash it!" I laughed.

Ryan laughed and hugged me once again.

"Come on Jessica, we need to leave and check the reception. We'll eat when the stylist arrives." Pattie called.

I nodded and said good bye to everyone. I walked by Pattie side ad we left the house and entered her car.
In the car i got a text message from Amber.

Amber: Hey, i have a huge suprise for you in your party! Cant wait to show it to you;)

I giggled and shut my phone. Pattie and I arrived to the reception, beautiful as always. As we entered, many tables were set.

This made me even more nervous. I walked toward the tables and saw name plates.

Jaden Smith, the Kardashians and Jenners. Wow.

The reception lady came and told me everything i needed to do. I listened closley because i didnt want to look like an idiot who didnt know shit.

"Um, do you know when she will be dancing?" Pattie asked. "With the father? As soon as she enters and goes in the middle of the dance floor. Her father should be there to dance with her." The reception lady answered.

Pattie nodded and smiled. I looked around the whole room and was amazed when i saw a little door in the corner of it. I chuckled and followed behind Pattie.

"Alright, thats basically it. The rest is fun for you." The lady smiled. I smiled back as well as Pattie.

"Then we'll be on our way." Pattie said. We shook hands with the lady and left.

We entered the warm car and drove back home. The more i thought about the party the more i was getting excited.

My party is what everyone will talk about. Everyone will know about it. Which made my anxiety rise.