David smiled at the attention and kissed the palm of my hand before I pulled away. Dwayne took my hand next and pulled me to him, kissing the top of my head. "You look beautiful," he stated simply before pulling away.

I grinned and watched him step over as Laddie collided into me, almost knocking me over. His giggles ran through the room as he made hands for me to pick him up. I chuckled a bit at the nine-year-old and lifted him up, laughing as he played with the curls of my hair. "Star said we're going to the boardwalk! Is it true? I want to go on the carousel and the roller coaster and get cotton candy and-"

I cut him off with a laugh. "Yes, yes, Laddie, we're going. We were waiting for you. Are you ready to go?" Laddie nodded enthusiastically, and I chuckled again, setting him on the ground. "Well, then why don't you go hop on up and get to Dwayne's bike? I'm sure Star will go with you to make sure you're safe."

Star looked up at my words and nodded, smiling as Laddie grabbed her hand and pulled her to the exit. He chatted loudly about all the things he wanted to do, but I couldn't blame him. He had been sitting around here for quite a little while.

I was about to step forward to follow them until I felt someone grab me and pull me over their shoulder. "Marko," I shrieked, noticing the long blonde curls running down his colorful jacket.

"You're takin' too long, Angel," he called out as he began taking long strides to the exit.

"I swear to whatever god is out there, if you drop me, I'm going to stake you in your sleep, and you'll never see the light of night again!"

Marko laughed a loud laugh at my threat and began walking up the stairs quickly. I could hear the other boys following us, but I couldn't see them, unfortunately. "I haven't dropped you once yet," Marko stated easily.

"Uh! Remember when-"

"Okay, I may have accidentally dropped you once, but that was because you were flailing too much. Besides, Dwayne caught you."

"Yes, and it seems that Dwayne is the only one I can trust enough to throw me over their shoulder."

Marko laughed teasingly, and his free hand came up to smack my ass. I gasped and hit him in response. He growled teasingly and swatted my ass again. "Don't make me punish you, Angel," he stated easily as we reached the last of the stairs.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? You're not my dad." My tone was teasing, and I heard the other boys laugh.

"No," Marko stated as he placed me on the ground. I met his face, and an easy grin was prominent. "But I can be your daddy."

My eyes widened at the statement, and I hit his arm, letting out a breathless laugh. "So you're into that kind of stuff, huh?"

Marko growled teasingly, and his hands slithered from my hips to my ass, squeezing it lightly. "Why don't I show you?"

I hummed and leaned forward to kiss him softly. I pulled away after a few seconds, my eyes barely open. "How about you show me later, huh? Right now, we have a kid to entertain."

I pulled out of his grip and moved to Paul's bike, sliding on behind him. Star was behind David, and Laddie was behind Dwayne. Paul grinned at me as I wrapped my arms around my waist, placing my head on his shoulder. "Hey, babe. Ready for a ride?"

"Oh, if only it was the one I'm thinking of," I whispered in his ear. His hand moved from the handle of his bike to my thigh, and he squeezed it lightly.

"Don't start teasin', babe. I can't hold back like Marko can."

I giggled lightly and hummed lightly. "Well, then I guess I'll settle for this ride. Let's go, babe."