Chapter One

I sighed as we climbed through the broken window, into the house that was seemingly falling apart.

"Apparently the guy that lived here shot his wife and kids, then himself, so now it's haunted" Nathaira said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah right" Ethan replied

I rolled my eyes at the two and continued on through the house. I guess that I should introduce myself, I'm Ailith Williams, Rhys Williams sister. We are both YouTubers, but he does gaming and I do exploring with my boyfriend Ethan Smith and Nathaira Brown. His channel is called Razzbowski and mine is called Wanderlusters. I also have an individual channel just called Ailith Williams.

Anyways, we continued on through the house looking at all the old nic nacs from the previous owners. It was like they had just left, all their previous stuff was still sitting around, most of it was broken, and graffiti covered the walls.

"Oi look at this!" Aira exclaimed

We turned towards her and looked at the photo she held in her hands. It was a picture of a family: a mum, dad, and two little girls, who I assumed to be twins.

Ethan smirked and pulled out a lighter
"Let's burn it" he said

"What!? No!" I said hastily

"Aww is wittle Lithy scared?" Aira asked teasingly

I huffed quietly and turned away from them. I pointed the camera around in a couple different directions and continued on into another room.

They didn't follow me, but I could hear their laughs as they made fun of the family as I got further away.

I wasn't really surprised when the didn't follow me, Ethan has become extremely distant, and Aira has done the same. I can put two and two together, I'm pretty sure he's cheating but I'm way too afraid to confront them about it. I've been best friends with Aira since primary school, and Ethan and I have been together for almost four years, our four year anniversary will be in about a week, but I'm pretty sure Ethan forget, or he doesn't care. We got together when I was 17, and he was 18. Now I'm almost 21 and he his 21.

I climbed the stairs continuing to talk to my viewers about what I see and cracking a joke here and there. Eventually, I noticed how quiet it had gotten downstairs, I sighed and left the room I was in and crept downstairs. I got to the room I had left the pair in and peaked around the corner, sure enough, they were practically sucking each other's face off.
I cleared my throat to get their attention, and they sprung apart, wide-eyed.

"W-we can explain" Aira stuttered out

"I don't really want to hear it" I replied, and then I left, leaving the two of them once again. They both followed after me, but I ignored them and left the house. I opened Ethan's trunk and pulled out my penny board. I turned back to them and said:
"I think I've known for a while about the two of you, so I would appreciate it if the both of you would just leave me alone"
and then I took off back to the apartment that I share with my brother.

Time Skip

I got to the apartment and entered quietly, hopefully, Rhys was asleep. I quickly showered and went into my room after putting on my pajamas.

I felt like crying, to be honest, but I wouldn't myself cry over that jerk. I should've seen this coming, I've never been the most open person, I was always cautious and closed off around them, around everyone actually. Ever since I was a kid I've been like this, probably because of my mom leaving the way she did. The only person I was actually close to was my brother, he has always been there for me, even though there is a ten year age gap between us.

I grumbled incoherent words under my breath as I got into my bed and grabbed my laptop.  I editing for an hour or so, before getting tired. I checked my email quickly, and then I gasped in surprise, I got invited to Vidcon!
I excitedly responded to them,  letting them know that I would be attending, and then I happily logged off and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly. 

Sorry all my chapters will probably be short,  but I promise that the story will be long!