argument* | ez reyes

annon: Can I request an EZimagine where Emily walks in on EZ and reader shagging and gets jealous and EZ openly admits that he's over her and wants to be with reader
annon: Can I have an EZ imagine where he and reader get into a fight over Emily and then have make up sex in which Emily walks in on and EZ tells her he chooses to be with reader? (:
a/n: since the request are so similar i combined them into one
warning: smut
———————————
"i just don't understand why you always have to be there for her when things aren't going right for her" you shout at Ez as you both enter his place.

"her son got kidnapped, i felt bad for her okay" he tried to reason with you.

"sounds like an excuse for you to get closer to her" you mutter

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?" he steps closer to you but you hold your ground.

"she's like a damsel in distress and you're always there to help her. you two were together in high school and the only reason why you're not together anymore is because you went to jail. am i right? so maybe you still have feelings for her" you say angrily.

he tried to talk but you cut him off "she obviously still has feeling for you. she always gets too close to you, starts touching you, hell the way she looks at you shows there's something there"

"if she still has feelings for me then that's too bad because I don't love her anymore. I love you, I fell in love with you." he says as he wraps his arms around your waist but you push him away.

"whatever i'm going out i'll see you later" you say as you turn around to walk out the door but he pulls you back.

"don't just walk away during an argument. I want to talk about this" he insists.

"look right now i'm pissed and hurt and I just want to be al-" he cuts you off as he pushes you against the wall and his hands are pinning your wrist to the wall.

"you don't have to be jealous of her. yes we dated in high school but that was a long time ago and i've moved on. yeah she can sometimes get too close but I always push her away. when I fell in love with you, i fell hard. I fell in love with your smile, your spirit, your laugh, everything about you. you're the only one for me" he says as he grabs your chin to make you look at him, "i'm in love with you"

you lean up and kiss him hard on the lips and he kisses you back just as eagerly. you pull slightly away and say "i'm sorry. It's not that I don't trust you, it's her i don't trust and i don't like her being that close to you. I do sometimes feel intimidated by what you both had, but that has to do with my issues not you" you say as you lower your eyes to the floor.

"hey you have nothing to be intimidated by. what we have doesn't compare with any of my past relationships." he says as he wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you up so you wrap your legs around his waist. "and i'll show you" and with that he kisses you with so much passion it makes you feel lightheaded.

he starts moving towards the bed and sits down with you on his lap. he starts trailing kisses down your neck and you lift up his shirt and he breaks away from your neck to take it off and then he takes off yours. he kisses down to your breast and he takes off of your bra. you open the button of his pants and he lays you down on the bed. he stands up as he takes off his pants and boxers and he hovers over you. "I need you" you whimper out as he trails his fingers down your stomach and unbuttons your pants and he takes it off along with your underwear.

"i know baby, i need you too." he says and he brings one of your legs to wrap around him as he enters you. he starts off slow and gentle and then it's the opposite. he starts going harder and faster. you reach up to touch his face but he pins your arms down and puts his face in the crook of your neck and starts leaving hickeys.

"oh god ezekiel" you moan out as he brings your other leg up on his waist, going in deeper.

"you like that preciosa" he groans out as he pounds into you harder. it drove him crazy when you called him by his full name.

"god yes please don't stop" you whimper out. he leans down and starts kissing you on the lips. you feel yourself clench around him but then you hear the door open

"oh my gosh" you hear a voice say. you and Ez look towards the entrance and see none other than emily standing there. she immediately turns around and walks out.

you and ez let out an annoyed groan and he gets off you and puts his clothes back on while you do the same.

"why the hell is she here?" you complain. with a shrug, ez opens the door and emily is waiting outside.

"why are you here emily?" ez asks, he doesn't invite her in.

"i just wanted to talk about us" emily shrugs

"look there is no us. i'm sorry but i've moved on."

"so that's it? you're gonna throw away what we had over y/n?" emily angrily spits out

"don't bring y/n into this. I don't have those feelings for you anymore. i'm in love with y/n so you should just accept it and move on." he says as he closes the door.

"good riddance" you say with a slight laugh. ez smiles at you and takes you back to bed.

"why don't we finish what we started" ez says as he begins to undress you again.