A Mighty Tree.

"Time spent among the trees is never wasted time..."

Falling in love a tree spirit.

His tree is right outside of your window, so close that his branches touch the glass. Sometimes you reach out and touch them, almost as though you were holding his hand.

In the gentle rustling of leaves, you can hear his voice as it whispers sweet things only you can make out. His sweet words make you smile and you often find yourself looking up at him lovingly.

He leaves you gifts, jewelry made of woven branches and decorated with colorful rocks; love notes scrawled on fallen leaves. You keep every one of them.

You think he looks beautiful in the morning, the dewdrops on his leaves reflect the sun and make him look like a king. You tell him so and he smiles.

The knots that make his face were once said to constantly move around but they now face your window, watching you.

You don't mind.

You like knowing that he is right there no matter what, it makes you feel safe. He doesn't come out much during the day but at night...

At night, you'll here the tapping on your window.

You'll run over instantly, opening the window and letting him in. He's tall, so tall, and so handsome. His glowing green eyes look into yours, his arms reaching forward to take you.

Hd picks you up, holding you close as you wrap your arms around him.

"My love..." he says, stealing a kiss.

You kiss him back, losing yourself in a perfect moment with the man you love.