Chapter 13

Sounds like a great roast until you remember how desperate you were about calling me Handsome and how much you liked me without my shirt on xx

Harrison saw you throw your head back in annoyance at his text and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Why was is that even just messaging you felt like the most fun he's ever had in his whole life?

I literally hate you. You're never going to let this go, are you?

You regretted calling him Handsome the minute you had said it and you most definitely regretted letting him know that he had made you weak when he took off his shirt.

Nope. Any classes after or do you want to hang out?

You smiled at Harrison still wanting to hang out with you. Neither of you really knew how this friendship between the two of you would work out but both of you were desperate to not just throw it away.

Thinking about taking up his offer, you realized you should head home to get some rest since you hadn't slept a minute the past night.

Miss me already, huh? No classes but I really need a nap tbh, maybe later today?

Harrison wanted to tell you that he needed sleep as well and that you could take a nap together, but how weird would that sound to ask you to spend time together to just simply take a nap? And why did you need a nap anyway? Was there a possibility of you sleeping just as miserable as he did without you?

I always miss you, Beautiful ;)

The boy knew he had reached your limits when he saw you shake your head before putting your phone away to concentrate on the slides in front of you - so he did the same.

It was 12pm when you arrived at home. Throwing your bag on the floor next to your desk, you crashed into your bed as you craved nothing more than a nap right now. Last night had been a nightmare as you did not fall asleep at all just because you couldn't get freaking Harrison Osterfield out of your mind.

You had managed to change into comfy clothes before you crawled back under your sheets and waited for sleep to pull you in. Little did you know that your brain was still too busy thinking about the little conversation you had with Harrison over your text messages during class.

I always miss you, Beautiful.

What's that supposed to mean? Of course this was just Harrison being a flirty little shit, but you two had an agreement. A couple for the weekend, project partners for the next few weeks and maybe friends after all that, but here he was telling you he missed you. You could only imagine the stupid grin on the boy's face as he had typed that message, that stupid grin that had all girls falling for him, that stupid grin that kept showing up in your brain as you tried to fall asleep. You kept tossing and turning before you realized that there was no way that you were getting any sleep.