Chapter 5

The weather in England seemed to love playing pranks on you, which meant that you left the house on Thursday afternoon all dry and arrived at the boys' flat soaking wet

The weather in England seemed to love playing pranks on you, which meant that you left the house on Thursday afternoon all dry and arrived at the boys' flat soaking wet. Of course, you could have checked the weather forecast, but that would have been too easy. Lucky for you, the boys' flat wasn't too far of a walk and it was still a warm autumn day, which meant that you were at least not freezing your butt off.

After ringing the boys' doorbell, you were soon enough looking into the blue eyes of your new boyfriend - or more like fake boyfriend. He greeted you with a smile before his eyes wandered down the rest of your body as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Don't you have an umbrella?" He said as his signature grin plastered his face.

"I do, but I didn't expect it to start raining. It was still kind of sunny when I left the house." You shrugged, pushing past Harrison to at least get rid of your wet jacket and your shoes.

"Jeez, you've just arrived and you're already that wet?" Tom giggled as he brushed past you with a bowl of cereal in his one hand and a cup of tea in his other.

"You're so funny, Holland. I almost can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard. Ha. Ha." You rolled your eyes as Harrison watched your interaction with his best friend with a smile on his face.

"Am I going to need headphones or are you going to behave in there?" Tom grinned before quickly kicking the door of his room shut.

"Piss off, Tom." Harrison groaned.

"At least be a gentleman and offer her some dry clothes, dickhead!" You heard Tom shout from inside his room, making Harrison throw his head back in annoyance.

"I was just going to offer you some clothes, y'know." Harrison mumbled as you silently followed the blonde inside his room, "Want a hoodie or a shirt?"

"Uhm, y-you really don't have to.. I'm okay." You lied, fully knowing that if you staying in those clothes, you were sick by the end of the day.

"Hoodie or shirt?" Harrison rolled his eyes as he walked towards his closet. Pulling out a pair of his sweatpants, he turned around and waited for you to answer his question.

"A shirt is fine." You didn't know what it was that made you feel so insecure at the moment, but something inside of you was screaming at you for accepting his offer to wear his clothes. This was already too intimate for your liking. You weren't used to someone offering you their clothes or someone actually giving a shit about you not wearing wet clothes.

Once Harrison had pulled out one of his black shirts, you quickly disappeared into the bathroom to change. You weren't going to lie, wearing the boy's clothes made it easier to think about pretending to be his girlfriend for the next few days.

"Does that officially make you my girl now?" Harrison grinned at you from his bed as you entered his room again.

"Do I really have to answer that?" You asked, rolling your eyes as you settled down on the blonde's desk chair that you had grown to love only three days ago.

The Art of Pretending (Harrison Osterfield AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara