"Well, this is interesting." Carla says and I nod.

"How are we going to get out of here without being killed by swarming fans?" Brendan says.

"We don't. Just walk through them to the limo our manager aka your father has provided us as we were in LA. We sign a few things and take a few pics, then leave. Simple as that." I say and pull the band members towards the main entrance.

"If we die, I will kick your ass in the afterlife." Brendan says and I laugh.

"Come at me bro." I say as we open the doors and begin to walk out.

Fans swarm as and I smile at them, thinking of how far we had actually come to get to this very point in our careers.

I sign a few posters, phone cases, and even more items and take a few pictures before entering the limo.

I meet the rest of the band inside and laugh at them. "Wasn't so bad huh?"

"No, I thought those fangirls were going to kill us."

I laugh as the limo begins to pull away from the hotel, then arriving at the venue thirty minutes later.

We do our sound checks, lighting checks and such as the time came.

"Can we practice Oh Well? I wanna sing it tonight." I ask the band members and we planned for it to be an encore song. On the road, Brendan and I taught Carla and Patrick the guitar and bass part of the song.

As the minutes passed by, awaiting to go on as I hear the yelling and chanting of people outside.

"Are we ready?" Patrick asks me and I sigh, remembering everyone here.

"Hey." Patrick says sitting next to me. "C'mon, forget about them, think about the people at the hotel, how excited they were to see us, you importantly. Let's not let them down okay?"

I nod in agreement, Patrick was right, I couldn't let any of my fans down, espically after all we have been through as a band.

"Okay, I'm ready." I stand up following Patrick to the side of the stage.

The lights darkened, and the crowd went crazy as all of us walk towards our instruments.

The music begins to play and I take a deep breath, gripping the mic in my hands.

"How is LA tonight!?" I yell into the mic, making the crowd go wild, and the music intensify as we begin the show.

(two hours later)

Brielle's POV

We finish the last song as the lights dimmed, we stood there for a second as we hear the crowd chant for an encore.

I stand perfectly still, as I raise the mic to my mouth. (Bolded words are the lyrics, also changed "she" to "he", to make it more real :3)

"When you're alone..." I start and the crowd screams.

"Do you think of me? And my diamond ring's thrown out to sea." I say softly.

"And when you love, do you love for me? Like harmony, a never ending dream." I say and the crowd begins to shine their lighters or phone lights.

"Oh well, oh well. I still hope for the best. Say goodbye and send me off with a kiss farewell. And I promise I'll be just as strong as I can be. Maybe you could get some sleep tonight." I say and the music gets more intense as the lights flicker on and off with mixed colors.

"So here's your song. It's twisting me. I'd give anything to make you scream. And I'll just smile, and make believe I don't feel a thing, that doesn't work for me."

"Oh well, oh well. Guess I'll see you in hell. There's a pretty little picture that's in my head. And I'm starting to dream, changing colors while I sleep. Maybe I'm just wasting time. Sit still and listen to the soundtrack. I'll tell you how I took one straight through the heart, and it's not easy to talk about, so we all scream loud!" I yell the last part as I rock out to the guitar.

"And that was it. I had made it clean just across the street with my new wings. So I'll just fly and hope that I remember the good times when it's done."

"Oh well, oh well. I can't live with myself as I'm climbing in your window to get to your bed, and I'll be what you need, you can call me anything, just as long as we're still friends. Sit still and listen to the soundtrack. I'll tell you how I took one straight through the heart, and it's not easy to talk about. So we all sing." I put my mic towards the audience.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." The audience sings.

I put the mic back towards my mouth. "When he smiles, well it's got nothing to do with me.

I'm not the one who sings him to sleep and I've been talking to God asking for just a little help with you but it's hopeless."

The band then joins in on the singing. "It's not the first time but this one really carved it in. Tell your new friends that they don't know you like I do. It's over. I wanna see you again. I wanna feel it again."

"Ohh, it's not the first time, but this one really carved it in. Tell your new friends that no one knows you like I do. It's over. I wanna see you again. I wanna feel it again."

"I'll keep you warm safe in my arms. 'Till heaven calls, keep holding on."

As I sing the last note, I look out into the crowd, who were going crazy, mostly the front row were people holding signs.

One sign caught my eye.

"I'm Sorry Little Sis." It read and I looked at the person holding it. It was Jerome.

The sign next to it stood out to me too, reading "I Kept Holding On." The person holding it was Tyler.

I look around to see the rest of the guys, and I couldn't help but to smile.

I look down below my feet, not much height was below it.

"Jump." I thought to myself, but this time, it wasn't to end my life.

It was to get my life back.

I took a leap off of the stage, sending gasps through the audience.

I land on my feet, and begin running towards the guys, dodging security guards and soon finding Tyler in the middle of the aisle.

I run and catch him in a hug and wouldn't let go of him.

"I'm so sorry Tyl-" I'm cut off by his lips pressing to mine.

The crowd yells and screams and we both smile in between our kisses.

"You just jumped off a fucking stage." He says and I laugh.

"Yes, I did." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him even more.

-------------------

I thought it was a pretty cute chapter :3

So the book is still ending soon, I'll make sure that it will be a good ending I promise.

So Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily