N O ! ! ! // Yandere x Reader.

No.

No.

No no no no no!

This wasn't happening. He was NOT going to let this happen.

All this time, all this watching and waiting and wanting...oh, the wanting. He wanted his darling so much it almost hurt. He couldn't be near her because THEY WOULDN'T LET HIM!

But...he couldn't be without her. He loved her...and she loved him, he knew that she did.

It was THEM, they were the problem. THEY were keeping her away from him. He knew it, he had always known it. And he should have done something about it sooner. They went and brought that bastard into your life and, oh, he knew exactly what that man wanted.

The look in his eyes was enough to tell him that this had gone on long enough.

This was his fault really, for allowing them to get involved, to do...this. His fault. His mess. And he alone would have to clean it up. And he did. They would never, ever interfere ever again...and they would NEVER find you. That bastard would NEVER again look at you with hungry eyes.

He had made sure of that.

You were hidden far, far away. Somewhere safe and sound, somewhere far away from those who wanted to hurt you. Those would wanted to STOP YOUR LOVE. He had you now and he would keep you safe always...He would take care of you. Protect you.

He would love you.

"Shhh...it's alright."

Though you were sad, it was only temporary.

Soon, your tears would dry and you would smile that beautiful smile once more.

"You're here now. You're mine now. It's alright..."

Soon you would LOVE him as he loved you, dearly and deeply...🖤