A Strange New Feeling // Yandere x Reader.

No one had ever seen him act like this.

But...that's because he had never been in love before. Love! Ha! In all his years, he had never expected this to happen. He had never thought that love would just fall into his arms.

But he had never expected to meet someone like you.

You had stolen his heart and...he wasn't even angry. He was excited. He was...oh, he couldn't even describe it!

He smiled, remembering the exact moment he fell for you.

He'd been walking in the dark night, the cold air on his skin. It was quiet and he thought he was alone on this path...then that pretty girl had bumped into him.

"Oh!"

It had been reflex, catching you as you fell. He held you closer then he meant to, his dark eyes staring into yours.

"Oh...sorry..." you mumbled.

You quickly left, cheeks bright pink. And he was left there, stunned and feeling...strange. He wanted to kiss your pink cheeks and your pretty lips too. He wanted to find out everything about you.

He wanted to follow you.

And he did, following you all the way to a small apartment building.

He watched you go inside, wondering which apartment was yours. But he could find that out later! He went home himself, smiling a little all the way. It wasn't long before someone noticed his behavior.

After all, it was utterly out of character.

"Hey...what's with you?"

"Hmm? Oh, I just...met someone."

That was all he would say.

After all, he didn't want someone falling in love with you too! Not when things were just beginning...🖤