He smiled sarcastically at me before rolling his eyes, causing us all to laugh loudly. "Can you keep it down, there's people dying in here" a nurse said poking her head through the curtain, giving us a stern telling off.

"Right so before we get shouted at even more I think I'm going to go find Peggy" I said smiling at all the men before excusing myself. "I'll come too" Bucky said pushing through the curtain and catching up with me. "We should get taken back to London soon hopefully, unless some other missions come up" I said to him, walking outside into the crisp air, wearing nothing but a tank top. "How about we leave Agent Cooper behind and start talking to Ally?" Bucky asked cautiously. "They are one in the same" I said walking into a new tent, that I was hoping contained Peggy or Howard.

"And I equally like both but" Bucky started grabbing me by the waist and twisting me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist. "We just got off a mission, and i need a break" he said looking down a me. Suddenly he shoved two fingers into my ribs, causing me to squirm while laughing.

Everyone in the tent looked at me, and I just smiled awkwardly at them, Bucky still laughing at me. "Ally" I heard someone say from behind me. Bucky let me go as I turned around to see Howard standing in front of me, wearing a very loud blue knitted jumper. "Howard" I said a fake smile plastered on my face as i nodded my head at him. "What's up with your face?" He asked me looking at my cheek, pushing his hands into his pockets. "I got cut, with like a really sharp knife, it was traumatic" I said dramatically, with raised eyebrows as I shook my head.

"Where's Peggy?" I asked him, not exactly wanting to spend anymore time with him. "Mission room, getting a brief from Steve" he said tucking his hands into his pockets. "Of course he is" I said looking over at Bucky raising my eyebrows. "I expect you to tell me everything that happened" Howard said gaining my attention again. "Yeah sure, maybe later I need to chat to Peggy" I said to Howard. "I'll see you later though" I said turning around and grabbing Bucky's hand and leading him away from Howard.

"You think he's asked her out yet?" Bucky said to me as I let go on his hand, crossing my arms to mask the warmth that I didn't have. Maybe it want the best idea to go outside in winter in a tank top, but I don't care. "No, and I'm not sure he ever will" I said stepping to the side to not get run over by a group of running men, all of their feet hitting the mud simultaneously.

"I may do it for him" he said stopping next to me, placing a hand on the small of my back. "Peggy will probably ask him out first" I said looking at him with a small smirk. We sped up a bit, the cold wind hitting me like a wall. I basically jogged into a tent that i knew Peggy was working out of, hoping she had a jacket lying around. I seen Peggy sitting in a chair, playing with her pen and Steve leaning against a desk across from her.

"Hey either of you have a jacket, it's cold out side" I said to her sitting on top of the desk next to the one Steve was supporting on. Peggy chuckled at me, pulling her knee length jacket from the back of her chair and throwing it at me. I pulled it around myself, crossing my arms to heat me up. "Why are you still in that?" I asked Steve, who was still in his red, white and blue get up. "I'm feeling patriotic" he joked, crossing his arms over his star spangled chest.

"How's your face?" Peggy asked me, drawing my attention away from Steve. "Sewn together" i replied sarcastically, a smile on my face. "Good one. Have you seen Howard? he wouldn't stop talking about how excited he was to hear about the mission" She said, lifting her leg to cross over the other.

"Yeah me and Bucky ran in to him, I said I would see him later" I said looking over at Steve and Bucky who were in one of their whisper arguments. Bucky cleared his throat, slapping Steve in the arm causing him to snap his head back to focus on Peggy and I. "Sorry what?" he said frazzled, obviously not paying attention.

"No one was talking to you" I said to him, definitely coming out more angrily than I intended. "Steve you got something to ask Peggy?" Bucky said nudging Steve with his elbow. I looked between Peggy and Steve before my gaze fell on a smirking Bucky, I raised my eyebrows at him before sitting on top of my hands, excited to see the show.

"Erm" he chocked, scratching the back of his neck. "You know I really don't have anything to ask" he said looking at Bucky with pleading eyes. "No buddy, I think you do" Bucky replied nodding his head.
"Er" Steve stumbled once more, looking at a patient Peggy. "Do you know where Philips is? I need to speak to him" He said, looking down at the floor blushing. I sighed, jumping off of the desk, "I know where he is, I'll take you come on, you two Bucky. Bye Peggy" I said grabbing Steve and Bucky by the arms and hauling them out of the tent.

"You had the perfect chance to ask her out Steven" I said angrily as we made it out into the crisp air and mud once more. "She's going to say no. And also I hate you" He said to Bucky, who took a step to the side i was standing on, leaving us across from Steve. "I handed you it on a plate, man" Bucky said, placing his hands on his hips. "She's still going to say no" Steve challenged, placing his hands on his hips to mirror Bucky. "You don't know that Steven" I snapped, quickly shaking my head for emphasis.

"Stop calling me Steven" He retaliated, copying my actions and shaking his head. "Shut up" I said. "Steven" I added, causing Steve to narrow his eyes at me. "Stop calling me that Allison" He said back to me, now using my fake full name.

"Guys" Bucky started, attempting to get us to stop arguing. "Stay out of this James" Steve told him before looking at me once more. "If you got over this, you would find out that she would say yes. She's been dropping hints that she wants to go dancing with you" I said, crossing my hands over my chest.

"She wouldn't" I said simply, Steve still not believing it. I sighed, turning towards Bucky to see what he thought. Bucky looked at both Steve and I multiple times before finally landing on Steve. "She would say yes Bud" he said, Steve sighing and dropping his hands by his side.

"Thank you" I said looking back at Steve with an accomplished smile on my face. "She's still going to say no" Steve said once more, I sighed heavily, rolling my eyes. I decided just to turn around and walk away, not bothering to speak to Steve anymore, and right now I would do anything to be Alyona again.

——

A/N: this book is so close to 3K readers and that is soo exciting omg.
Thanks to everyone who is still reading this and enjoying it because I enjoy writing it.
So here's another filler chapter lol, and some banter between the three of them.
Anyway hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see you soon I guess