How ACE would be in bed

Ask: i think i got way too excited when i saw you do request for a.c.e and this two idea couldn't leave my head so could you do a 'how would a.c.e kiss' and how they'd be in bed, thank you❤

Jun/Junhee:

A soft dom. But there are days when he can get very very rough and punishing. He has a biting kink and loves nipping at your skin. He also has alot of energy that he puts into an all night love making. As much as he likes being rough, those long draw out sensual moments are his favorite.

Donghun:

A switch. Really gentle and loving in the bedroom and it doesn't matter to him who's on top. The only thing that maters to him is that you both feel good. He has a big praise kink though. He has to know he's doing well.

Wow/Seyoon:

A dom. He might shy and quiet, but we all know if he is feeling himself he is a sex symbol. He isn't afraid to take charge and show you how good he can make you feel. We've all seen how he can move his hips and he doesn't do anything less with you, really rocks your world.

Jason/Byeongkwan:

A switch. It honestly doesn't matter to him who's on top. But he has his moments of dominance. One of his favorite things is to tease you, he makes waiting for it worth your while. He loves seeing you needy for him.

Chan/Yuchan:

A sub. Lives to make you feel good and does everything you say. He isn't that experienced, so that is partially why he is a sub, to learn things. But every now and then he surprises you and takes charge. But it only happens once in a blue moon.