i love you

The ambulance had arrived, they quickly got Alex on a gurney And was taking her away, they kept asking me questions. I just stood there. thinking this was all my fault. shortly after they took her, I went over to Kate, And woke her up, I told her to get in the back seat of my car, I was taking her home.

it was a silent 20min drive to her house, she basically lived in the woods. her mom did not enjoy the company of other people so she moved out here. I don't blame her. the peace And quiet it's beautiful. I pulled up to driveway And told her to get out.

after I dropped Kate off I went straight to the hospital. I left a message to my mom telling her I was on my way to see Alex. I was so worried, worried something bad was going to happen. I was so scared.

After about a 30 minute drive, I was pulling up to the hospital. I jumped out of my car locking it be hind me. running into the hospital. I went to the front desk asking which room Alex Tate Marie was in.

"she is on the 5th floor in room 502" the desk lady said.

"Thank you" I said as I went to the elevator. I hit the up button, surprisingly they opened shortly after I hit the button. I jumped in And pushed 5. to me it felt like hours getting there. when the door opened I quickly want to her room. And opened the door. she was awake. "Oh my God, baby your Okay". I said kissing her forehead.

"Yes baby, I'm fine. what happened?" she said as she grabbed my hand.

"Kate hit you in the head with a rock. And you started bleeding." I told her, as I whipped away some tears.

"Oh, yeah." she said feeling her head.

"do you think your going to get out today?" I told her laying next to her.

"Yes, when they got me I started to wake up, And was asking where you were. but what happened to Kate?" she said as we intertwined our hands.

"I took her home. And I'll take her car to her house tomorrow." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Ok I'm coming with you." she said.

"Hello?" it was the doctor.

"Yes?" Alex said as she motioned me to go sit on the chair.

"Well miss Marie. you seem to have been struck in the back of you head with a rock, it seems, you had a slight concussion. but your Okay, just go home, And try not to fall asleep for the next 5 hours." he said as he handed Alex her let go papers.

"Okay, thank you" she said as she slowly got up.

"be careful baby" I said as I quickly got up. we walked down to my car.

I opened the passenger door helping Alex in the car. I got in And started the car. " do you want me to come home with you or you come home with me or do you want to be alone?" I asked her as I pulled out of the parking lot.

She put her hand on the inside of my inner thigh. "I wanna go back to your place. is your mom home?

"Nope, she and her girl went to Florida. remember?"

I told her as I bit my lip. I looked over And she was biting her lip, hardcore at that. I drove home as quickly as I could.

we got out of the car, alex came And picked me up, kissing me. we broke though my door, she threw me on my bed, one by one, our clothing came off. it was perfect, the rush, the thrill. it was perfect. she was perfect. when we calmed down, we were intertwined in one another. Alex kissed me.

"I love you" she said as she looked into my eyes. I smiled at her.

"And I love you" I told her And I hopped on top of her.