The question

Alex started to pound Kate. Hit after hit. I could hear Kate begging Alex to stop. But she didn't. By the 12th hit, I grabbed Alex's hand.

"ALEX! PLEASE!" I said pulling her away from her. "ALEX!" I said starting to cry. "ALEX PLEASE PLEASE STOP"! I was finally able to to pull Alex off of her.

"Why? what did I do!?" Alex said, pushing me away. "what did I do to deserve this!" she said finally crying.

"Alex, please....I... please!" I said as I fell to my knees.

"You what!" she said whipping away the tears.

"I love you." I told her as I bursted into tears. she turned back to me.

"what?" I got up And looked at her.

"I LOVE YOU, ALEX MARIE!" I said crying. she looked at me for a second, then I felt her lips pressed against mine. it was perfect. the rush, the tingling, everything. it was perfect. I loved it. I loved her.

"I love you too, Sami Nicole. " she said as she kissed me again. In the split second she lips left mine, Alex was on the ground.

"ALEX!" she was unconscious. "no no Alex wake up, baby please ALEX!" it was Kate, she hit Alex from behind with a rock. "bitch! you Fucking bitch! what is wrong with you. what on earth is wrong with you little! UGH! " I got up And her face met my fist. And down she went. I sat back down next to Alex. parking she'd be alright, I reached out to grab her head. I felt something wet. "what the?.." I looked at my hand. it was blood. "no, oh shit!" I grabbed my phone And dialed 911.

"hello the is 911 how may we help you?"

"um yeah this is Sami. my girlfriend Alex has been unconscious And she's bleeding. I don't know what to do." I said as I tried not to cry.

"an ambulance is on it's way, just stay put mama" I hung up, praying they would be here soon. the question was though, if alex would be alright?