Suzuno fuusuke x reader | ice prince

Start from the beginning

"Tch, just dont fall for him, k?" Another one said,

as they left her.

-
days had passed and (y/n) just wanted a last shot, maybe one day suzuno would accept her. As she anxiously and hesitated to go to their practice ground, and saw practice was over she went to suzuno.

"Suzuno-kun!" She said,

As the boy saw her he felt relieved for some reason, but he kept on shrugging it away.

"Suzuno, have this! Please just for once" the girl pleaded.

Shockingly he accepted her towel and bottle,

But suzuno gave the girl a glare and gave her a very unusual answer.

"No, (y/n), just stop, stop.. bothering me!, your very annoying to deal with just leave me alone and go somewhere else, I don't want you her so go away and let me live for once" suzuno said, and threw away the stuff she gave him.

As the girl saw this, a sudden ache in her heart formed, it hurted badly.

As the red haired boy saw this he quickly took the girls hand away and took her away from the silver haired boy.

As suzuno saw this he got even mad, but he doesn't know why, maybe jealousy perhaps? Or is it just random anger?

-

As suddenly nagumo hugged her and gave her an envious pat in the back to let her cry, the (y/h/c) *your hair color* haired girl burst into tears.

"Baka, I told you to move on didn't I?" Nagumo said and stared at the girl.

"I know, but maybe he would change" (y/n) said.

"Just ignore him k?" The boy said.

-

Days passed, till weeks and till months.

(Y/n) ignored suzuno fully, but it drove suzuno crazy, and leaving him with pondering thoughts.

"Where is she?", "isn't she going to try and convince me to accept her stuff?", "Why isn't she here?, "What is she doing?, has she forgotten me?".

"Yo, Suzuno are you ok?, you've been spacing out since practice " Hiroto said.

"Oh, uhm nothing" Suzuno said hesitant.

"It's about (y/n)?, is it? Hiroto asked amused.

As the silver haired boy suddenly went very quiet.

"So it is about her, you know she's been hanging it with haruya these past months" Hiroto said.

Hearing his words made Suzuno clenching his fists,

"So? Do you know where they are?" Suzuno asked

"Hmm? Interested I see" Hiroto said.

"Just tell me where they are, red freak" Suzuno desperately answered.

"I think I overheard them talking, they were going to meet up at the new ice cream parlor near school, maybe just check that out, if you are interested~" hiroto said.

As Suzuno hummed in response, leaving immediately going to the ice cream parlor that was said to be where the two were.

-
As Suzuno got near the ice cream parlor, he saw the two talking happily and seeing (y/n) happily laughing and grinning with another boy that was not him, made his heart clench even more.

As he quickly went in the store he got nearer to the two,

"Huh? What are you doing here ice princess?" Nagumo said