Chapter 1

Jmin Pov

They are amazing the thought run throught my head. He have know Yoongi for two years now. They met at a park bench on campus, and for some reason just start talking to each other.
My daily run takes my by the bench close to my gym. Yoongi used that bench if he needs inspiration for one of his songs. He like to people watch.
I found out early on that Yoongis family did not support his choice in career.

"How about we become each other family," Yoongi
asked randomly, at the time we have been friends for two months.

"What do you mean huyng?" needless to say I was curious. I did not love Yoongi back then, not like I do now. He was just a friend, someone that I became very close to, in a short time.

"Like, you only have your Grandmother and she is can't come to your fights and me ....." he was quite for a moment. I knew his relationship with his family wasn't the best.
"And I am tired to have no one in the audience, while all the other memberts of BTS have people in their reserved seats," he said it so fast that I was almost not certain that I heard correctly, so I asked.
"So you want me to be your family at some of the shows and then you will be my family, at my fights?" I confirmed.
My heart was racing, having someone cheer for me that is not a coach or one of my fellow club members would be nice.
"Yes we can be each others family, I support you with your MMA fighting and you me with my Musical career" he looked at me unblinking waiting for my answer.
"Deal" I shouted giving him a hug for the first time.
"Now you really are my Hyung!"

That was two years ago, BTS is doing really good since about a year ago. I have been to all the concerts that he invited me to. Even the media know who I am. Yoongi never hid me or lied about who I was.

He is Donsaeng from school that I am close to. He told them open, that I was like his little brother. After they only saw me when BTS members had their families at events and concert, the question stoped.

Sadly Yoongi was only to two of my fights. I could never forget Yoongi's face after the first fight. He was clearly shocked that, sweet, softspoken, always friendly, his shorty Jimin can be that good at kicking ass.

Soon after the second fight BTS became insanely popular and Yoongi didn't seem to have as much free time to hang with Jimin.

~Time Skip~

I am waiting with the rest of the families for them. Yoongi, Jhope, Jin, Jungkook amazing artist, they worked insanely hard to get where they are.

My career is a bit harder. Locally i have become a champion. I was aiming for world titles now. But I need more training. But with my Granmother being in assitant living, final stages of cancer, I am not going anywhere. Grandma looked after me when I lost my parents. She did so until she became sick, I sold her house to pay for her care. She is my only blood family. But I have Yoongi, even if he can't be at a fight he always call me before and after.

Yoongi

I look for the shorty. He is always here to support me. I feel bad, I haven't been able to do the same for him. I see him standing away from the other family, like he alway does. Clearly deep in thought.
"Hey shorty" I shouted, enjoy the anoyed look on his face, he was not fan of that nickname.

"Dammit Hyung next time I might rip your face off" Jimin hides his embarrasment behind a threat. So cute...and capable of hurting me, if he wanted to.

I am still not over the shock of seeing him fight, Shorty turn into something really scary in the ring.

"You are in a good mood"? it was clearly a question.
"I spoke to my parents today" I could not help but say it with a huge smile. I always say I can make it without them, but truth be told, when they called I could not be happier.
"That is fantastic young!" Jimin gave me his usual light, quick hug: "and how did it go?"
"Good they want to come to my next show, I can't wait" I did not mind that I was very close to squeeling.
"I am so happy for you Hyung, how have you been beside this wonderfull news?".
Like always I tell him about all our adventures, that next year we are going on a world tour. Everyting leading up to me talking to my parents again. Before I could ask him how he is doing, we were called back to work.
"I will call you later Jimin" I shouted back to him. Not seeing the sadness in his eyes, not realizing that things will never be the same between us again.

Jimin

Looking at Yoongi running throught the door with the rest of BTS, I had this nauseous feeling at the pit of my stomach. Yoongi is the only thing close to family I have. But the last few months, maintaining a concetion with him seem harder. Like I am being a burden.
Now he has his family back....his real family. You will lose him for good Jimin. NO YOONGI IS NOT LIKE THAT, HE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE!! He kept shouting at the negative voices in his head.