Breakfast? Never Again

"What to wear, what to wear." I was sorting though my barren closet trying to find something wear for the the first day of human school. You would think for a 70 year old I would have more clothes. Not the case actually, my clothes tend to get ruin.... a lot.

"So I either wear the evening dress from the forties" I said to the mirror, holding it up to myself. " Or the disco dress from the 70's." i held that one up.

"Why did my last pair of jeans get destroyed ?" After several more times of switching outfits, I finally settled on the disco dress. Shiny is in style right? I snapped my fingers and the dress left the hanger and flew onto my thinnish body.

"I will never get use to that." I looked at my fingers. I walked out of my tiny apartment bedroom in to the mini kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

"There goes the silence." My phone started ringing.

"Yello"

"Girl, where are you." The voice from the other end answered

"I'm in my apartment, eating a granola bar." I said staring a hole in my uneaten breakfast.

"Well you better get your skinny butt down here, you have a vampire problem." The line went dead.

"Marcie, hello? Where do I need to go?" Marcie is my vampire friend. I met her in the 50's on one of my missions. Her case is what I like to call a Code 5. Aka: a newly made vampire, that doesn't have a mentor, and is running everywhere killing the human populace. When I found her she was feeding on a carhop. Ahh good times. I got off my bar stool and walked over to where my school bag was. I walked over to the door and locked it. Then I snapped my fingers and I was off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I open my eyes again, I was in a dark alley. There were two men that were arguing about two yards away and the to right in front of me was Marcie. A very ticked looking Marcie. I may be a fairly powerful witch, but a mad Marcie scares the living crap me.

"Whats the deal Marcie."

" You get to deal with the drunks." She pointed to the arguing men. Fun vamp drunks, it takes a lot of alcohol to get a vampire even a little drunk, and it takes a dump truck full to get them this drunk.

"Excuse me sirs, have you been drinking?" That question was super irrelevant. These two were very rough looking. One had the full vamp look going on; you know red eyes and fangs exposed. His shirt was rumpled and ripped up a bit. His blonde hair in complete disarray, he had been in a fight. The Brunette looked about the same except there was no blood on his face. He was by far winning the fight.

"Hello," I called. No answer. I checked my watch, I had ten minutes until school starts.

"Alright then." I snapped my fingers and both men flew to alley walls behind them.

"Hey chick, not cooool." Said the brunette in a drunken slur. The blonde just keep smiling.

"Your one of those White Witches aren't you?" The blonde one finally said.

"Why yes I am. I'm guessing you two have been in this situation before." I said pacing back and forth.

"Yes we have." The brunette indicated by pointing at himself and the blonde. The two vampires had finally turned back into regular looking people.

"Marcie!" my plus size friend vampire flashed over to where I was at.

"Yes, oh great powerful White Witch." She said sarcastically. I flicked her on the arm.

"Did you see anything here."

"Only these two fighting in the bar over there." She pointed to the brick building behind us.