ImBasicallyLikeADream - Homeless Girl

Q: Hiya! So, just to say, I friggin luvvvv your boots! >_< Oh, ya, and the question : If a homeless girl stumbled on to your doorstep, would you help her, or toss her away like nothing? I know it was kind of random, but I want a FULL WELL THOUGHT OUT ANSWER!

Alois: Okay, let's watch admin do all the work.

--- Short Story ---

The rain splattered loudly against the windows of the Trancy Manor. It was a cold and lonely place now that Claude was gone. When Alois died, the contract between him and the spider demon vanished. Alois liked to think of it all as an advantage. He knew all about putting on clothes by himself, and doing things at demonic speed. Cooking was easy, and now, he could do anything he Queen wanted without some distraction.

The Queen's Dog was always on his mind though. Every second. Minute. Hour. Day. It was as if his whole existence now depended on his thoughts about the blue haired boy.

The sudden knock at the door turned the blonde's attention to the doors. Who would be knocking at this time of day, also, at this type of weather?

He walked slowly to the door, opening it to find a girl around the age of 14. She had a side ponytail, with her hair tangled and her clothes ragged. Alois took one look at her and realized that she was probably homeless and poor. No use to him, whatsoever.

"Go away." He held his head up high as he easily dismissed the girl. "I have no use for you, and you are polluting the air with your foul presence, pitiful, homeless girl."

Not a hint of regret was wedged in his pure black soul as he slammed the door closed, and turned around, leaving the girl and the rain outside. "Wasting my time with these awful creatures." The blond muttered as he made his way to his study.

Opening the double doors, he found himself in a bit of a tangle-literally-strands of spider webs hung from the ceiling, intersecting with the ones being pulled sideways from the walls making a roomsized spider web that entangled the young earl.

--- Fin ---

Admin: So if I wrote a story, would anyone read it?