"Jenny, it's where you just hook up, do the nasty and that's it." He told me and I cringed.

"So what? A one night stand?" I asked him and he nodded. "You actually had them?" I asked him in shock and he smirked.

"I'm a dirty, dirty boy." He smirked putting a grape in his mouth.

"Niall." I whined and hit his arm playfully.

"What?" He laughed.

"Why did you tell me that?" I asked him, flopping back on my back on the blanket and covering my ears. He just laughed in response. "But I thought you only kissed two people?"

"Yeah, but those girls don't count like, I only properly kissed two." He said putting another grape in his mouth. "Don't worry, I barely hook up with girls anymore to be honest, I just don't see the point anymore if you're not gonna gain anything out of it and you never know who the person actually is like, it's so hard to trust people these days." He sighed

"I know." I agreed.

"This is awkward, let's change the subject." He said, over at the fans who were still screaming. I took out a bit of watermelon and started eating it. "Oh watermelon." He said, looking at my piece. He took a bit too, such a copy cat isn't he.

"How about we get to know each other, like as if this were a first date." I said to Niall.

"Right, ask questions then." He smiled. He was actually being so nice to me at the minute, it's the nicest he'd ever been yet.

"Date of birth." I asked him.

"September thirteenth." He told me.

"Aha, May thirteenth." I smiled at him. "Favourite colour?"

"Green."

"Blue." I said. "Um, favourite food?"

"Chicken curry." He smiled.

"Same!" I exclaimed.

"Favourite singers?" He asked.

"Ed Sheeran, I love him so much." I told him.

"Ha, I know ed well." He smiled.

"No way!" I said.

."yeah, he's real nice." He told me.

"You lucky bastard." I said, making him giggle. We spent like ten minutes just doing this back and forth thing but I learned a lot about him.

"This was actually fun." He said, sipping on his lemonade.

"Yeah, it was." I agreed and flopped back on the blanket so I was lying down. He copied me and lay down as well beside me. He tilted his head to look at me and I did the same. I give him a smile but he didn't return it, he just stared into my eyes.

"You've got pretty eyes." He whispered to me. "

"Thank you." I said, feeling my cheeks blush a deep ruby red. The sides of his mouth curved to form a slight smile when I did this.

"Why're you blushing?" He asked me.

"No, boy ever really complimented me before." I shyly replied. I'm not usually this shy around boys, I don't know why I am with Niall. Usually, I call them every name under the sun and insult them, but the words just don't feel right coming out of my mouth in front of Niall. I don't know why.

"Ah shit, look, the paparazzi is here." Niall sighed, running a hand through his hair. I looked over and there were a few men with cameras pointed at us behind the gates.