Chapter 02 - a sharp pain that became severe.

Near the town where both friends lived there was, a few hours away, a small deserted beach that many people did not go to.

That's why when they were both free, they used to go to this place to clear a bit of what it was like to live in the town full of well-known people and without distractions.

Arriving there, with his parents present, Jose got out of his father's car, took off his shirt and took his surfboard.

Seconds later the van of Tatiana's family was parked a few meters away, Tatiana's mother first went down with her husband at the same time, Jose was leaning on his car, hoping that Tatiana would come down at last.

She did it and when she looked at her friend she smiled at him.

It was more a mischievous smile that was reciprocated by the young man, who was an accomplice of the kisses that both had given the previous day in the morning in his room.

Tatiana turned her back on Jose, still with the smile on her lips and went to the back of the truck and took her board

He approached José and holding hands began to walk towards the beach with his parents ahead.

- What a beautiful day it was today; no my love?

Said José's mother

-The best

And in a second the parents of both young people were in the water going to conquer the sea with their big waves that they knew how to control, as well as Jose and Tatiana.

Are we already entering or want to eat something before?

The young man asked his friend, who turned to him and took the moment to look at his face.

-I prefer it to be now, so we do not have to wait two hours to be able to enter

Jose smiled at Tatiana's comment making her friend's eyes shine.

He approached her and planted a short kiss on her lips.

-You never meet that two-hour rule.

That comment made her laugh.

Although she believed that butterflies fluttered in her stomach after that kiss, they were also responsible for her laughter.

-Lets go

She stretched her friend's arm causing him to walk behind her, right into the sea of ​​crystal clear water that invited them inside.

He frowned when his friend gave a small moan and brake followed by turning.

What's going on?

Jose felt uncomfortable at Tatiana's question, knowing that he could not get rid of her.

He looked at the waves with doubt, because he did not want to have to stay out of the water, that day

It had been weeks since the last time they had gone to the beach and if that day did not enter he would feel too disappointed.

-It's my foot-

He commented insecure

It grabs me like a jerk suddenly I do not know why

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jose frown

- Do you want to stay here?

He asked in a tone of disappointment in his voice as he did not want his friend to stay outside.

I mean, he was worried about his condition, but an afternoon of surfing without him would not be the same.

He wanted to have magic hands, only to be able to heal his friend.