| STRAY KIDS | Imagine #1 - Han |

Summary: Working with him is always fun and makes your day even better

Words: 1225.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again at JYP Entertainment going to work as usual; you are a backup dancer who has appeared in many stages and some music videos here and there, you've been in JYP since three years now so you pretty much know everyone. You haven't dated anyone in years until you met one of the members from Stray Kids, he's your age which is amazing and he was the first one you fell for.

You two had been dating for almost a full year and it's been such an amazing thing to be with him; he's very open-minded, he loves your cooking and he supports you in all the ways but this time is different... since you have a presentation with one artist of JYP as a duo he's actually a bit jealous.

Currently, you are with Stray Kids inside their practice room since they need to stay late tonight. You don't mind standing up for a little more since you don't have any hurry to sleep, and more because you want to be with Han since you haven't been with him all day long.

-Waa~ I'm so tired – Seungmin said while sitting down beside Chan.

-Let's rest for a while – Hyunjin said while letting his body fall down against the floor.

-Hyung! Hyung! Don't leave me – Jeongin said worriedly while running towards him, he started to move him back and ford which made Hyunjin laugh a bit.

-*Chuckle* he's alright, kid. He just needs to rest – Changbin said while reloading his head on top of Felix's shoulder.

-You are doing great – You said while smiling happily at everyone.

-Thanks, Y/N! You are doing pretty well too – Woojin smiled.

-Oh, yeah! BamBam was here some hours ago and he was telling us how your performance with him was going so great – Minho said while sitting down while smiling at you proudly.

-*Giggle* thanks, I'm trying my best – You smiled.

-Are you alive? – Felix said while elbowing Han's side, but he didn't answer making some of the members laugh. –And he's gone – Felix said while passing his hand in front of his face.

-He's tired – You chuckled, then you stood in front of him and snapped your fingers near his ear which made him focus in reality once again.

-Whoa! You were daydreaming? – Minho asked surprised.

-Maybe – Han yawned.

-Well, you missed our little talk with Y/N – Hyunjin smirked.

-About? – Han asked.

-BamBam-hyung! – Seungmin laughed.

-Great, I don't mind – Han lied.

-Wow, so are you sure that Y/N loves you more? – Chan teased.