⠀"Come here." he said softly, leading you to the gazebo.

⠀"Here, take this." he lend you the book and the dagger.

⠀"Huh? W-what is this for, dear brother?" you stared at the book and the dagger, you hesitated to take it from his hands.

⠀"This will help you to defend yourself when I'm gone, when I can't protect you again. I really have to go now, sister. I have to go to the Land of Dawn." he said as he smiled sadly.

⠀"Why? Because they see you as a traitor? Don't go, brother. I'll help you to get out from this problem just... don't go..." you said as a tear rolled down your face.

⠀"You won't understand, (Y/n). But I promise you. We will see each other again but not here." he smiled as you slowly take the book and the dagger from his hands.

⠀"I will miss you very much, brother." I said as I smiled weakly.

⠀"I will miss you too... Now promise me, you will keep your mouth locked when someone asked where am I." he held out his pinky finger.

⠀You nodded as you wrapped your pinky finger around his and said, "Pinky promise."

⠀"I have to go. I'll see you again, sister." he smiled as he kissed your forehead before running away.

⠀"Goodbye... Brother..." you whispered even though you know he couldn't hear it.

- end of flashback -

⠀Gusion hugged me as he said, "I missed you..." I hugged him back. Oh how I miss this warmth. I closed my eyes as I muttered, "I miss you too..."

⠀"Uh?? What??" suddenly Harley asked. "So... your name is (Y/n) Paxley?" Harith asked as Gusion nodded.

⠀"Why do I don't know about that!?" Harley asked again. "You... didn't ask." I said as I simply shrugged.

⠀"Sooo... Is Harley or Harith your boyfriend? Or even the two of them??" Gusion asked as your face got redder and redder. "I-I'm the boyfriend..." Harith say quitely. "Oh? Harith? He's cute. Good choice sister." Gusion whispered as I blushed, playfully punching my brother.

⠀"Wanna have a little sister-brother time?" Gusion offered, I smiled, I missed the sister-brother time I usually had. I looked over to Harith and Harley who signalled me to go with Gusion. I smiled and mouthed a thank you to them.

⠀"Of course!" I exclaimed happily.

⠀"Wow, you're still childish." Gusion smirked as I made a fake offended face. "Just kidding. Don't be mad at me." he added as he patted my head.

- 💫

Land of Dawn
• Apartment Area
Time: 19:33 P. M.

Gusion's POV.

⠀The sky turned dark. I realized that it was night, but I still want to make it up to my sister. We haven't see each other for about eight years.

⠀"So... do you ever use the dagger?" I asked as I looked over to her.

⠀"Y-yeah... I use it once when I escaped from home... But I currently use the astronomy magic." (Y/n) smiled as we walked around the apartment area.

⠀"I knew you will be interested in the astronomy magic... So can you crash someone with planets?" I asked, guessing she can't do that.

⠀In my surprise, she nodded. My eyes got widened as I said, "No way! I don't believe you!"

⠀"Huh? Me? Lying to you? No way!" she giggled. "Crashing someone with planet is my ult or you can call it my third skill." she added as she stared at my eyes, smiling.

⠀I smiled back. I want to protect that smile forever. I pulled her into a sudden hug and kissed her forehead a couple times. She giggled as she said, "S-stop! Why in a sudden?"

⠀"No reason. I just want you to know that you're the most important thing to me." I muttered.

⠀"Alright. You're being too lovey-dovey, dear brother..." she crossed her arms as she smirked.

⠀"Anything for my sister, I guess." I simply replied. "Now, let's get back to our own apartment. I'll walk you to your apartment?" I offered as she lightly nodded.

a/n :: sorry to make it look like gusion has love interest in you instead of making both of you like brother and sister ! or i'll just make gusion with you? ;) just kidding ! xD