S E E K

Thirteen
His downfall

Aubrey

"Aubwey!" Cried young Eva after squeezing her way out of her fathers arms.

Before I could even think of looking to Anthony for approval the fast toddler nearly toppled me over hugging onto my calves.

"Oh, Eva honey, come here." I held my hands out, and picked her up, nearly falling back. I don't remember the last time I'd carried a child.

"Can we pway hide and go seek?"

I smiled at the charisma and innocence she carried."Sure thing."

As I set her down, Eva looked to her father who was fully into his phone to not even notice the sudden silence that surrounded him. "Daddy, can you play with us."

Yea Anthony, play with me.

"I'm busy right now Evie." He responded, without even slightly looking up from his phone.

Examining the saddened look that's taken over her small round face, I jokingly snatched the phone from Anthony and stuffed it into my back pocket, "No your playing with us." I said sternly, before turning back to Eva before he could object.

She was smiling ear to ear, "Daddy count! Me and Aubwey hide!" She said before running off and into the hallway.

With the booming echoes of Anthony counting, I stopped and asked, "Where do you want to hide, Eva?

"Daddy's work room." She said before grabbing my hand to lead me to her fathers office.

I shouldn't have expected anything else from Anthony's office. Dark and simple. Black desk, black chair, grey bookshelf, and light decor here and there.

"Behind here." Eva whispered pointing to his desk.

We ducked behind the desk and shared smirks, knowing Anthony wouldn't find us anytime soon. He was not the sharpest needle when it came to anything to do with kid games.

Just the slight thought of him left me aching all over. I'd be lying if I said I regretted fucking him in the first place. Hell, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't ride his long thick cock once again. I just couldn't, at least not now. I wouldn't make this pussy an easy target for him. He was married for Gods sake, I had to change the game, make him work for it.

But oh Mr Ross, how much I wanted you. Having my tight walls clenched around your dick was too good for just one time. If I followed my pussys instinct, I'd take him any moment I could, but I had to use my brain.

I chuckled, he really thinks he has my whole situation "under control", little did he know I'd be his downfall.

So consumed in my own thoughts, I guess I hadn't noticed the door being opened to a anxious Anthony.

"Wee!" Screamed Eva, lightly burning my ears, putting me into an agitated state, remembering why I didn't like children in the first place.

I plastered on a forced smile and stood up from my hiding spot, "Look who finally found us." I lamely cheered for him.

Anthony just rolled his eyes, disregarding my comment.

Eva still stoked from being found tugged on both I and her fathers wrists, "I want to count now!" She stated.

His face twisted into a scowl, knowing Eva counting only meant him and I having to hide together.

Without warning, nor time for objection, Eva started to count, "One... two... three..."

"Let's go." He said walking out of the office.

As he took the lead walking in front of me, I couldn't help but let my eyes avert to his ass. I bit my lips watching the print of his tight cheeks as he walked.

"Shit." He muttered, after hearing Eva count the final digit of 20.

Anthony swiftly swung open a small white storage closet next to the guest bathroom, went inside, and pulled my arm bringing me inside too.

I shut the door behind me, and as he could sense me about to say something, slid his large hand over my plump lips.

I tried to speak but his grip got tighter.

Couldn't lie, I quite enjoyed the position we were in, with his hand over my mouth, where it was when we first fucked. In efforts to hush the loud screams of pleasure, from the whole hotel to hear.

Just when things couldn't get better, I almost passed out, feeling my ass pressed against his fucking dick.

I eventually shooed his hands away before I actually fainted from no air, and took a deep breath in then out.

I licked my suddenly dry lips, "Bet your just loving this position, Mr Ross." I bit my bottom lip awaiting his response.

"No, not even the slightest." He told me simply.

He knew how mad his small response would would make me. I could feel him smirking. I grew enraged, but hid it with an innocent giggle; although my next few actions would be everything but innocent.

*
*
*

already know y'all finna loveeee next chapter lols . that's why we need to get this chapters goal, because it's already done getting written ! so yea , just vote and comment , and if we get it bet it'll be out tomorrow night , latest.

hearts and kisses ,
Ar 💛

Goal : 300 views, 30 votes, 15 comments