Chapter 11- Triwizard Tournament

> Third Person >

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table with his fellow students and soft paws pressed against his thighs and he giggled "Hi Princess" he said lightly petting her head and she leaned into his hand, purring loudly "now for the choosing!" Dumbledore said and he looked up as everyone went silent.. The golden goblet glistened and shot red, Dumbledore grabbed the slip "Viktor Krum!" he announced and everyone clapped his back as he went down the bleachers and to him, he got a firm handshake, his slip of paper, and was directed to a small room "Fleur Delacour" he said and she stood up with a small sassy smile and sauntered up there, she shook hands with him and left to the room where Viktor was directed to.. "Cedric Diggory" he said and Hogwarts cheered for the handsome boy and he happily walked to Dumbledore.. disappearing behind the wall with the others "now that concludes the choosing-" he was cut off by the cup bursting red once more.. a paper shot out, everyone was more silent then it's ever been.. "Harry Potter" he muttered softly and everyone looked at the boy, Princess was asleep on the bench next to him.. "Harry Potter!" he said louder and he stood up after being pushed by Hermione.. he awkwardly walked up to him and he got a paper to his chest "He's too young though!" Draco said in disbelief and Harry was sent to the room.. "Harry! Harry! Did you put your name in the goblet of fire??" Dumbledore said quickly and he shook his head "you didn't get another older student to put it in right?" he said and Harry shook his head "No! I was spending my 1 year anniversary with cuddles and kitten playing!" He said and Madam Maxine slapped the glass light out of the way "of course he is lying!" she spat "I wasn't even at the goblet last night! I was with my romantic partner that i'm not going to say the name of all night last night! I got them a kitten; her name is Princess" he said the end softly..

Harry was forced to do the tournament.. great.. he thought, he got glares as he walked back out of the room.. so he left the great hall, letting the door echo.. he walked down the halls.. listening to his feet echo softly in the bare halls "oh! Harry-" Ginny said almost walking into the teary eyed boy.. they did that awkward thing where one person goes one way but instead of the other person going the opposite way they try to walk the same, Harry just groaned and pushed past her.. "Harry! wait!" she said running very slowly, behind him and he groan "What do you want!" he snapped, he wasn't in the mood for anyone's bullshit "i-you alright?" she asked and he groaned, he wiped his face "yeah i'm totally fucking fine Ginny! you know a typical 14 year old was just forced into the Triwizard Tournament! You know? that one that you could easily die in?" He spat and she tilted her head "who?" she said stupidly "ME! I'm that fucking 14 year old! every damn thing happens to me! Harry Fucking Potter! Woopdie doo! The Boy who Lived! The Golden Boy! The Chosen one!" He yelled, and her face dropped "I'm sorry-" "Fuck off Ginny! I don't want to hear your shit" he spat, turning his back and storming down the stairs.. going to his tree.. right by the Quidditch field.. He leaned against it and cried, let all his emotions drain from his face, his heart, and life.. he felt amazing after he finished.. he was exhausted but happy.. in an odd way.. sorta.. he wiped his face and noticed his shirt collar was soaked "Sweetheart?" Draco said softly, as Princess was at his heels.. Harry had his head upwards to the sky and his eyes closed as his glasses pressed against his face "yes?" he asked weakly, his voice soar and rough "are you going to ask if i'm okay too?" he said and Draco laughed, sitting next to him "no, cause i'm not that dumb to assume you're alright" he said putting his arm around him.. Princess sat on Harry's thighs and pressed her paws against his chest and mewed softly "Hi baby girl" he said gently petting her softly "Thank you" Harry said softly and Draco was sorta confused "for?" he asked and Harry smiled weakly "everything" he said leaning on him and Draco smiled "i love you beautiful" he said tracing Harry's ear and he looked up and pressed his lips to Draco's and smiled into the kiss "i love you too Handsome" he said against his lips and they moved back and forth slowly, Princess curled up in Harry's lap and fell asleep.. "Everything will be fine.. maybe not now, but i can sure you that everything will be fine.. soon" Draco said softly and Harry nodded "knowing you'll be here.. i'll be fine" Harry said and Draco smiled brightly "beautiful boy" he said softly, lightly kissing his neck making a small mark, Harry blushed as he leaned his head the other way, exposing his neck for Draco to kiss.. he went down Harry's Adam apple softly.. "Beautiful" he said once more going back to Harry's lips and he kissed him hotly.. "wanna go cuddle?" he asked and Harry nodded slowly, they stood up and Harry held Princess in his arms, lightly kissing her head.. Draco laced his hands with Harry's and Harry smiled.. Princess mewed happily as they walked up stairs..